An ugly trend

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

First , I would really like to thank the LPSG members who repudiated the last bit of racist lunacy that appeared on the board over the weekend. IT was truly heart warming. However, I have to say this... I have noticed in the last three months a trend that I find absolutely disturbing. I know that this board has always had the ever present "Are black men larger? " thread , but I have gotten really tired of the racist and borderline racist comments, questions, and threads that keep popping up. What is this all about? Perhaps someone can tell me...

Naughty

Reactions: Ehg_pl_ant

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, the thing is, no one gives a shit. Thank you.

Naughty, I can tell you what this is about- it's about to be over. I suggest we all get in there and shut this shit up as soon as it starts, I will not sit back and let this wonderful place become a haven for racists.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was a holiday weekend.

Once all the kiddies are back at school, where NetNanny blocks this site, things should quiet back down. Just wait till they're out for the summer!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by ChimeraTX+Mar 29 2005, 03:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChimeraTX &#064; Mar 29 2005, 03:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Mar 28 2005, 10:17 PM
Well, the thing is, no one gives a shit. Thank you.

Naughty, I can tell you what this is about- it&#39;s about to be over. I suggest we all get in there and shut this shit up as soon as it starts, I will not sit back and let this wonderful place become a haven for racists.
[post=294750]Quoted post[/post]​

No one gives a shit about what? What are you so angry for?
[post=294756]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

No one gives a shit about your "evidence" that supposedly supports your "theory" about people being racists. Racists are stupid, and that&#39;s that, If you insist on trying to bring your ugliness to a place where we are doing fine without it, you will find yourself the butt of as many jokes as we can think up. Clear enough?

This is a place with an open door policy, but for it to remain such, the haters have to be checked at the gate. We can&#39;t have racists, homophobes, myogynists and other such scum here because it would limit our ability to reach the many decent folk who may be interested in using the site for the purposes for which it was intended. Anyone is free to go be an asshole anywhere else they like, lpsg is for the more intellectually developed (something you could never accuse a racist of being&#33;).

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chimera, it&#39;s because we&#39;ve heard it all before in the Etc. thread. I heard enough to make a judgement, and you are NOT qualified to say that your opinions are based on more solid evidence than mine, I also have sources&#33;

Truth exists out of any person&#39;s perception of it, right? I see it from my perspective, you see it from yours, Pecker sees it from his. None of us will even know who is "right", because it&#39;s the question that&#39;s flawed. We could all site studies until our asses fall off, but in the end it will solve nothing. My point is that the sooner we learn to grow from each other and stop separating ourselves from each other based on pre-judgement, the healthier we will be as a society. Trying to assert issues of racism only serves to cause a return to the dark ages, and we can do better than that now. The fact that this even needs to be explained speaks volumes. I didn&#39;t want to see your "proof" because I&#39;ve seen all sorts of studies dressed up as racist rhetoric. Now, I personally very rarely measure a guy&#39;s dick, but having seen quite a few, I haven&#39;t noticed a significant difference between the races. No, I haven&#39;t gone door-to-door and measured every guy in America, but neither has anyone else&#33; One study (from a condom company) asserted results with only 675 case studies&#33; Another on had only 135&#33; Sure, there are factors I look into when deciding how much weight to give a certain study, one thing is the intent of the study, another is the personal beliefs of the person or group conducting the study.
I don&#39;t automatically believe whatever&#39;s in print, that is not discernment.

In my heart (this is not a fact, lol) I believe that all religous texts preach love, tolerance (to some extent) charity and kindness. I find these "truths" to be universal. People, who are human, can arrange "facts" to prove about whatever we want, but the real issues of what our lives are all about are then lost as we become rhetoric-spewing automatons. No, I don&#39;t believe in racism being inborn- not at all. Children are not racist until their parents tell them to be, seen it too many times.

As for you not coming here to stir up shit, we&#39;ll see, but so far it&#39;s not looking good.

brainzz_n_dong

Just Browsing
Media
I think racism is a natural thing that occurs when different groups are put in direct contact with one another. I can probably also find evidence to support that assertion.

When you type something in like that dude, what kind of reaction do you expect from civilized people? You don&#39;t leave much room for the mind to wander on that one. Keep the old-school attitudes to yourself, please.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by ChimeraTX@Mar 29 2005, 04:50 AM

There aren&#39;t enough options being considered. I would rather the races were separated than destroyed, and I honestly don&#39;t find that to be racist. I am sure a mixed person would have a more nihilistic opinion, but that is to be expected I guess.

I can see how facts may be arranged, but I would rather present them and let the people make their own decisions. My parents did not give me these views, and I see non-Whites twice or perhaps thrice times more than I see White people. I find that people do not like people who aren&#39;t like them, and that is why I think multiculturalism can&#39;t work.

I feel that my views are more based in realism and facts that I have seen than any religious or idealistic view of humanity. I understand that doesn&#39;t make what I say better than what you say, but it atleast makes what I say worthy of consideration in my opinion.
[post=294784]Quoted post[/post]​

Chimera, here&#39;s my problem with you- you used the word "I" 14 times in this short post&#33; "I think" "I say" "I am sure" "I would rather", and that is fine, but "I" only denotes your OPINION&#33; Then you go on to say you think your views are grounded in reality, BASED ON WHAT? Please enlighten me, this is getting ridiculous. Of course, YOU think YOUR opinion is worthy of consideration, but it is only based on, uh your opinion&#33; How can you use an idea to justify itself, the flaw there is obvious. I know you can argue better than this, so what gives?

Goon: OK, let me take this down to street level for a moment. I grew up in Hawaii. I was, in many cases, the only white kid around (my Native American blood is not obvious). The same thing happened over and over...I would make a friend, things would be going great...and then the older family would "educate" the kid and voila, they now hated me for being a Haole.

My point is simple. Racism is environmental hatred.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
All I know is, racists tend to be the people with gills and webbed toes. I think I&#39;ll show the racists to the creationists and thus demonstrate the ichthyic ancestry of terrestrial vertebrates.

blackcockluvr: OK, I&#39;ll some clean...I do love the black cock, but I honestly haven&#39;t even seen a niner...I just wanted to get a severe rise out of the people on the boards.

I also would like to tell you that I am in no way related to the other trolls that have been plaguing the LPSG, and that I&#39;m putting a stop to trolling now that Mister Mark has knocked some sense into me.

coolioc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Recommendation for the LPSG recipe book

Ultimate Trail Mix

Nutrients in the Afternoon
Good Late Night Snack
Perfect for this nutty topic (you can&#39;t argue with brick walls)

What you&#39;ll need
1 c whole almonds, 1 c pecan halves, 1/2 c plain oats, cooking spray, 2 Tbsp honey, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1 c orange-flavored dried cranberries (Craisins), 1 c dried apricots

HOW TO MAKE IT Preheat the oven to 350&degF. Place the nuts and oats in a bowl and coat lightly with cooking spray (about 3 shots). Drizzle with 1 Tbsp honey and add the cinnamon, stirring to mix. Spread the nuts evenly on a pan and toast for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Once they&#39;ve cooled, stir in the second tablespoon of honey, and mix in the dried fruit. Divide into 1/4 c servings, place each in a ziplock bag, and keep a stash at work or in the car.

Per serving: 170 calories, 3 grams (g) protein, 18 g carbohydrates, 9 g fat (0 g saturated), 3 g fiber

This one sounds really good to me. I will have to make it this weekend&#33; ;)
Madame Zora, some times you amaze me with your eloquence and passion (posts before this one).

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by coolioc@Mar 29 2005, 07:57 AM
Recommendation for the LPSG recipe book

Ultimate Trail Mix

Nutrients in the Afternoon
Good Late Night Snack
Perfect for this nutty topic (you can&#39;t argue with brick walls)

What you&#39;ll need
1 c whole almonds, 1 c pecan halves, 1/2 c plain oats, cooking spray, 2 Tbsp honey, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1 c orange-flavored dried cranberries (Craisins), 1 c dried apricots

HOW TO MAKE IT Preheat the oven to 350&degF. Place the nuts and oats in a bowl and coat lightly with cooking spray (about 3 shots). Drizzle with 1 Tbsp honey and add the cinnamon, stirring to mix. Spread the nuts evenly on a pan and toast for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Once they&#39;ve cooled, stir in the second tablespoon of honey, and mix in the dried fruit. Divide into 1/4 c servings, place each in a ziplock bag, and keep a stash at work or in the car.

Per serving: 170 calories, 3 grams (g) protein, 18 g carbohydrates, 9 g fat (0 g saturated), 3 g fiber

This one sounds really good to me. I will have to make it this weekend&#33; ;)
Madame Zora, some times you amaze me with your eloquence and passion (posts before this one).
[post=294862]Quoted post[/post]​

The recipe sounds delicous, I love nuts of all kinds, except internuts&#33;
Thanks for the vote of confidnece, this has been a grueling night, but I think we all got a clear look at how ugly these people are.

tightfit

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just thought I&#39;d have my two pence worth.
I was born in England and have lived here all my life. I visit the USA once a year (either New York City or Southern California). I really enjoy my visits there.
However - to my European mind I do find the States to be so divided along the lines of race.
Whenever someone describes a person the very first thing is their colour. OK, so that isn&#39;t racist but it does show how important colour is to many people.
A few years ago I witnessed a mugging in San Bernadino. When the Police asked me to describe the mugger I did so but realised that I hadn&#39;t described the colour of the person when the Police officer asked me what colour he was. It took me a couple of seconds to actually realise that I hadn&#39;t actually noticed and it took some time (well a few seconds anyway) for me to remember the colour of the mugger.
Racism can start with putting to much emphasis on someone&#39;s colour.
People should be proud of their ethnicity but society shouldn&#39;t keep making it the number one identifying charactaristic.
People are people first. White, black or anything else is a charactaristice of a person - not their total identity.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
All anyone has to do is read Chimera&#39;s posts and realize that he is full of it. He uses questionable sources to fuel his theories which are half-baked at best.

Skin color doesn&#39;t make the person, nor does it have anything to do with penis size. There are great people of every skin color and there are dumbasses of every skin color. Chimera has proved that fact right here.

I am a member of a predminantly African-American church, but I&#39;m not Black. Race isn&#39;t even an issue there. I&#39;m welcomed and loved as are the other non-Black members. Everyone is there to worship God and to make a difference in other people&#39;s lives. There are interracial married couples there, bi-racial and tri-racial people. (one of my friends there is a mix of black, White and Native American) It&#39;s a melting pot of all types of people, but the common denominator is that everyone is educated and everyone is there to focus on God.
The church is very community oriented and serves the city in all sorts of ways, not just focusing on the Black community--it reaches out to ALL.

The LPSG is the same way. Big penes span all races and skin colors--Blacks, Whites, Native Americans, Asians, and combinations thereof. We&#39;re here to help each other with our experiences and maybe share some things we&#39;ve learned by having a large penis, or in the case of the women, having a lover who has one.
The racism on here is really getting old. I&#39;m tired of the "Blacks have big penises" threads. I&#39;m tired of "all Italians are good lovers and are hung" stereotypes. I&#39;m tired of reading "all Asians are tiny." It&#39;s just not true. While I am part Italian and I happen to be hung, I have friends who are Italian and who are of average size.
I have some Black friends who I absolutely dwarf in the dick department. Jonb is Native American and he&#39;s a little bit bigger than me.

Let&#39;s deal with the issues at hand at put the unsubstantiated theories to rest. I don&#39;t know where you get them, but all it does it further perpetuate stereotypes that people have been trying to overcome. If you don&#39;t like it, go put on your robe and your hood and go burn some crosses.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by naughty@Mar 28 2005, 08:56 PM
Hi,

First , I would really like to thank the LPSG members who repudiated the last bit of racist lunacy that appeared on the board over the weekend. IT was truly heart warming. However, I have to say this... I have noticed in the last three months a trend that I find absolutely disturbing. I know that this board has always had the ever present "Are black men larger? " thread , but I have gotten really tired of the racist and borderline racist comments, questions, and threads that keep popping up. What is this all about? Perhaps someone can tell me...

Naughty
[post=294740]Quoted post[/post]​
I&#39;m not at all surprised. Whites in general still see us as "less" and it gets passed down from generation to generation. Makes you wonder about some people&#39;s obsession with black dick.

And why does it seem that most white men of any age feel uneasy when in the presence of a black man they&#39;ve never met? I can have the most pleasant expression on my face, and I still get nervous glances. Young white women seem nervous too, but they won&#39;t make eye contact.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, but the stereotype is that Indians are big, so using me as an example doesn&#39;t really discredit the racial stereotype. LOL

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Mar 29 2005, 06:12 PM
Yeah, but the stereotype is that Indians are big, so using me as an example doesn&#39;t really discredit the racial stereotype. LOL
[post=294950]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL

I could add a lot to this comment, but I am trying my best to behave. Not against you, jon, but for all the others collectively fused into your statement....

bad bb... bad