Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Simon9@Mar 31 2005, 10:48 PM
"blackie"??! Oh, how un-PC.

It's not a word I would recommend....

:wow:
[post=295659]Quoted post[/post]​

Simon, I thought you knew me better than that! I was being intentionally grotesque to show what I think of why these kinds of results are published, and that this is how many members of even the scientific community view black people! Geez, have my 3000+ posts done nothing to illuminate my views?

RLS: I'm not going to touch the racism thing with a ten-foot pole because it's like beating a dead horse. Those who know better aren't racist and those who don't are. It's as simple as that. I will say that this board is populated with more intelligent people than on any other board that I visit on the net, and the previous posts on this thread pretty much prove that. B)

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RLS,

It would be great if we could say that individuals who practice racial bias were merely ignorant. However, as we see everyday no category of individuals is monolithic and that includes those who practice racial bias.There are those who are ignorant and there are also those who chose to practice it as their prerogative. I didnt dare use the term "preference". But I must agree with you that this board is peopled with some very bright and challenging minds and it is probably one of the main reasons I stay here.

Naughty

Originally posted by RLS@Mar 31 2005, 11:20 PM
I'm not going to touch the racism thing with a ten-foot pole because it's like beating a dead horse. Those who know better aren't racist and those who don't are. It's as simple as that. I will say that this board is populated with more intelligent people than on any other board that I visit on the net, and the previous posts on this thread pretty much prove that. B)
[post=295667]Quoted post[/post]​

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, Shelby, the Center for Equal Opportunity is one of those Orwellian-named organizations in the States. The CEO is funded by the Heritage Foundation, which is in turn funded by the granddaddy of the misinformation industry, Koch Industries. Koch Industries is an oil racket, but they also donate to neocon think tanks. The problem with think tanks, of course, is the secrecy. They don't like it when you look at their methodology.

For the record, PC was only ever supported by a few linguists. No one on the left takes PC seriously. Apparently the right likes to engage in it; I mean, "homicide bomber"? "Freedom fries"?

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Mar 31 2005, 04:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Mar 31 2005, 04:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TexAssgirl@Mar 31 2005, 06:53 PM
alright, call me naive, but what is a "wigger"?
[post=295602]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually, it should be spelled &#39;whigger&#39;, coming from &#39;white&#39; + &#39;nigger&#39;. It&#39;s a white person who adopts the hip-hop look and ghetto slang associated with black youth. It&#39;s not a word that I would recommend.
[post=295638]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I thought that, but it&#39;s not a term I had ever heard before. Damn honkies&#33; Always coming up with crazy shit. :eyes: :D

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL&#33; Texaass Girl&#33;

YOu are a trip&#33; I love it &#33; That term always shows to me that the person using it doesnt get the hip hop culture. IT is a culture born of the burroughs of NY and the mix of Latin, Carribean, and African American rythyms, speech patterns and even martial arts styles.Break dancing is straight up Capoiera(spelling?) It is urban, it is hip .It transcends race, ethnicity and nationality.

Naughty

clownboots19:
Originally posted by jonb@Mar 29 2005, 12:12 PM
Yeah, but the stereotype is that Indians are big, so using me as an example doesn&#39;t really discredit the racial stereotype. LOL
[post=294950]Quoted post[/post]​

The only Indian I have ever seen naked, was a little smaller than average. His limp penis was 2-3 inches or so limp, and about 5 inches erect. Never heard the Indian sterotype before, but knowing is half the battle (G.I. Joe, the real American hero).

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can we please get to the point where we can all celebrate our diversity without being jealous or afraid? The fact that I can never have the blue eyes my BF has and that he can never be a brown as I am, not matter how he tans should be admired--explored, accepted--LOVED. Find the things that you can&#39;t have yourself in others and EMBRACE them, instead of inventing ways to tear them down.

The fact that I have an above avergae cock has much less to do with the fact that I am AfAm and much more to do with the fact that my dad had a big cock and that somewhere, in the mountains of WV, my white greatgreatgreat granddad probably had a big one as well. I mean--hearing from Pecker--we know those Virginia farmboys pack quite a wallop&#33;&#33;

To truly understand what is means to be American is to understand that you are not and can not possibly be ONE ethnicity. There was SO much intermingling of races (Social term, not mine) forcefully and willingly--that we are all here in the USA, mutts (for lack of a better term). It&#39;s not about any one "kind" of person being better than another--it&#39;s about how all of our differences come together to form the magnificent whole that we try to call the human race.

Sigh. Okay--I&#39;m done with this thread.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by jonb@Apr 1 2005, 01:22 AM
Well, Shelby, the Center for Equal Opportunity is one of those Orwellian-named organizations in the States. The CEO is funded by the Heritage Foundation, which is in turn funded by the granddaddy of the misinformation industry, Koch Industries. Koch Industries is an oil racket, but they also donate to neocon think tanks. The problem with think tanks, of course, is the secrecy. They don&#39;t like it when you look at their methodology.

For the record, PC was only ever supported by a few linguists. No one on the left takes PC seriously. Apparently the right likes to engage in it; I mean, "homicide bomber"? "Freedom fries"?
[post=295724]Quoted post[/post]​

jonb you are a veritable wealth of information. Thanks for the clarification.

one of my fave&#39;s - collateral damage instead of civilian casualties

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by madame_zora,
@Dr. Dilznick- just because something is published in a "scientific journal" or website doesn&#39;t make it fact. Who are any of us to determine what "most scientists agree on"? None of us have taken a poll of scientific opinion around the country/world, and even if most did agree on one certain idea (doubtful&#33;) that still doesn&#39;t make them right. I will repeat that it was once a scientifically accepted fact that the world was flat. If you WANT to believe in the superiority of your own race, go for it, but you must certainly view with skepticism anyone publishing test results where they stand to be the beneficiaries of said results. I do believe that would qualify as a condition for scientific method, wouldn&#39;t you?
[post=295654]Quoted post[/post]​
Again, I&#39;m black. BTW it was taken almost verbatim from a journal article I read some time ago. It was based on a survey. And it shouldn&#39;t be presented as fact, I agree. Anyway, the article seemed to be more of an opinion piece than a scientific study.

And LOL@ "the favored talk language of blacks in the ghetto."

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Mar 31 2005, 06:16 PM
I thought that, but it&#39;s not a term I had ever heard before.  Damn honkies&#33;  Always coming up with crazy shit.  :eyes:  :D
[post=295748]Quoted post[/post]​
Remember that SNL sketch?

Chevy Chase: Alright, Mr. Wilson, you&#39;ve done just fine on the Rorshact, your papers are in good order, your file&#39;s fine, no difficulties with your motor skills . . . And I think you&#39;re probably ready for this job. We&#39;ve got one more psychological test we always do here. It&#39;s just a Word Association. I&#39;ll throw you out a few words -- anything that comes to your mind, just throw back at me, okay? It&#39;s kind of an arbitrary thing. Like, if I say "dog", you&#39;d say . . . ?
Richard Pryor: Tree
Chevy Chase: Dog
Richard Pryor: Tree
Chevy Chase: Fast
Richard Pryor: Slow
Chevy Chase: Rain
Richard Pryor: Snow
Chevy Chase: White
Richard Pryor: Black
Chevy Chase: Bean
Richard Pryor: Pod
Chevy Chase: Negro
Richard Pryor: Whitey
Chevy Chase: Tarbaby
Richard Pryor: What&#39;d you say?
Chevy Chase: Tarbaby
Richard Pryor: Ofay
Chevy Chase: Colored
Richard Pryor: Redneck
Chevy Chase: Junglebunny
Richard Pryor: Peckerwood
Chevy Chase: Burrhead
Richard Pryor: Cracker
Chevy Chase: Spearchucker
Richard Pryor: White trash
Chevy Chase: Jungle bunny
Richard Pryor: Honky
Chevy Chase: Spade
Richard Pryor: Honky Honky
Chevy Chase: Nigger
Richard Pryor: Dead honky

The punchline, for those who don&#39;t get it, is that racial slurs against whites don&#39;t have the history of something like "nigger".

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Mar 31 2005, 09:41 AM
Studies on race and penis size, or also on race and IQ? You are aware that most scientists agree that the IQ gap between whites and blacks is at least partially explained by biological differences?
[post=295579]Quoted post[/post]​
Not in the psychological journals I&#39;ve read. Think tanks, maybe. Actually, by 1990, the Stanford-Binet IV gap was only 10 points, not 15 as Herrnstein and Murray claimed. The Ravens Standard Progressive Matrices and Kaufman-ABC gap were 7 points.

Really, the disparity between Kuhlman-Anderson and Goodenough Draw-A-Man tests in the 40s for the same people in Kyle were a lot greater, according to MacGregor. I&#39;m talking a difference of 30 points.

Why do the authors of The Bell Curve fail to take such issues into account? Because of a single study by the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth using the Armed Forces Qualification Test, which isn&#39;t even a real IQ test&#33; Even if we assume it&#39;s an IQ test, it still suffers from significant statistical problems: They only use a snapshot of the subjects&#39; lives&#33; And children only averaged 92 on the NLSY test&#33;

What&#39;s strange is their other 15-point claims. These names include Arthur Jensen, Frank McGurk, Audrey Shuey, and Phillippe Rushton -- all funded by the Pioneer Fund, a eugenic think tank. That by itself wouldn&#39;t be so bad, but they admitted they wouldn&#39;t include any study which considered SES as a factor.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, for the life of me, I cannot and will not understand just exactly why this topic keeps going on and on when we all know that the generalizations are not even worthy of it.

It doesn&#39;t surprise me that a lot of people here find this to be toxic, but it does that people refuse to give up all their negativity about it.

MZ, you&#39;ve got a keen intellect, and fiery attitude, and blurt out your say on this without hesitation. And that&#39;s why you&#39;re one of my favorite posters here.

Chimera, Blackcocklover, you two, or one, if you will, seriously need to preoccupy your time here without generalizing about racial differences in anything. Your bullshit, and yeah, unless you&#39;ve got in your ears, (Or for that matter, in between your ears&#33;) I said bullshit, quite frankly to me at least is boring and agitating.

So do us all a big favor about it; You want to have an opinion about this- that&#39;s fine&#33; Just keep it to yourself&#33;&#33;

carolinacurious:
Chimera, Blackcocklover, you two, or one, if you will, seriously need to preoccupy your time here without generalizing about racial differences in anything.

I too have wondered why these threads won&#39;t die (as I knock it up to the top of the list).

One of these days, if I have the time, I would like to explore a serious rebuttal of some of Chimera&#39;s more serious points, but today won&#39;t be that day. Honestly though, I would have no idea of where to put it&#33;, this "discussion" seems to have "body snatched" damn near ever thread on the board&#33;

I did want to jump in here and say that I find a great distinction between Blackcocklover and Chimera and highly doubt that they are the same person.

People deliberately trying to disrupt the boards is one thing, but people seriously asking uncomfortable questions is fine with me as long as they are truly interested in engaging in a dialogue.

I think in the long run it&#39;s better to have honest discussion than to tell people their ideas are unacceptable, how can you change an idea if it is "under the rug"? I admit there is a danger: the holocaust deniers use people&#39;s willingness to engage in open discussion as a trojan horse to implant any seed of doubt, but their tactics are dishonest (as are their "facts"), and they are never interested in a true give and take debate.

I believe Mark has said that he doesn&#39;t like editing anyone&#39;s free speech, and it seems to me that if we can have FICTIONAL stories about child sex here than there is probably room for people into big black cocks as well. If Mark only meant the fictional stories section, then I&#39;m sorry for misquoting Mark but we have a solution: keep the "cuckolding fantasies of little white men thinking about big black men pleasing their wives for the first time ever" there.

IMO the genetics issues should be seperate from the cuckolding ones and the "black men are better endowed" falls somewhere in between.

It would be nice if we could confine this discussion to just a few threads though.

zgrog2000

Experimental Member
Media
Tightfit,

I lived in Wiltshire for a year and was absolutely amazed at the descriptive terms to identify people: The Asian at the Curry Stand; the Turk at the Kebab shop, the Paki who sells the newspapers, the black bloke who works at Sainsbury&#39;s, Irish Bog Trotters, etc. I think that it happens everywhere. However, I am sure that the police officer found it very helpful when you happened to mention the robbers color. "The bloke in the green jumper" isn&#39;t much of a lead.

We need to be careful not to confuse description, descrimination, intolerence, and bigotry. I don&#39;t like brussel sprouts and I discriminate against them, in fact, I can&#39;t tolerate them. However, when I refer to them as little green cabbages, that doesn&#39;t mean that I don&#39;t like little things, green things, or cabbage.

Skin color, ethnicity, cock size, religon, etc are all part of who people are and using those terms to describe them to someone else is a perfectly normal thing.

Being hateful of anyone for any reason is wrong.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dr. Dilznick--
There is current research that seeks to partially explain IQ differences via a phenomenom called "Stereotype Threat." The basic premise is this--in a situation where race is a supposed primary factor, an individual unconsciously feeds into the stereotype (via anxiety, etc.)

For IQ tests, they seek to say that this has SOMEthing to do with the depressed scores of minorities and women (in some instances). To test it, they took 2 groups of white males and gave them a math test. One group was told that it was simply a test to take. The other group was told that it was a math test used to test the mathematical abilities of Asians. Guess what? The second group had depressed scores and the gap between the two groups was almost exactly similar to the Black-white achievement gap.

Here are some useful links for anyone who cares:

http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/t/r/trc139/

http://www.princeton.edu/~psych302/lectures/stere_threa.pdf

Also--as someone who works in Special Ed, I can assure you a lot of educational differences are more consistently a factor of socio-econimic status than race. The black and white kids from the urban areas in Baltimore have the same achievement patterns (LOW). Also--kids from, say rural Massachusettes have similar scores on achievement and ability tests as kids from depressed urban areas. I can give you journals to explore if you want some validated (i.e., replicated over and over) if it would be helpful.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by jonb
Actually, by 1990, the Stanford-Binet IV gap was only 10 points, not 15 as Herrnstein and Murray claimed. The Ravens Standard Progressive Matrices and Kaufman-ABC gap were 7 points.

Really, the disparity between Kuhlman-Anderson and Goodenough Draw-A-Man tests in the 40s for the same people in Kyle were a lot greater, according to MacGregor. I&#39;m talking a difference of 30 points.

Why do the authors of The Bell Curve fail to take such issues into account? Because of a single study by the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth using the Armed Forces Qualification Test, which isn&#39;t even a real IQ test&#33; Even if we assume it&#39;s an IQ test, it still suffers from significant statistical problems: They only use a snapshot of the subjects&#39; lives&#33; And children only averaged 92 on the NLSY test&#33;

What&#39;s strange is their other 15-point claims. These names include Arthur Jensen, Frank McGurk, Audrey Shuey, and Phillippe Rushton -- all funded by the Pioneer Fund, a eugenic think tank. That by itself wouldn&#39;t be so bad, but they admitted they wouldn&#39;t include any study which considered SES as a factor.
[post=296016]Quoted post[/post]​
You could have just linked to this page:
http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-15point.htm

illpo: I&#39;m obviously a new member, who happens to be black and i was disgusted by the number of threads and long debates about a black man&#39;s penis. After more than 400 whites still have a pervision and interest in the black man&#39;s penis. Almost made me not want to post here anymore.