Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
[FONT=&quot]An Unexpected Visitor[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Written by: Joseph from LPSG [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]NOTICE: This story was written by Joseph, member of the LPSG forums. This story is not meant to be posted elsewhere, certainly not without permission of the author. Furthermore, if the mere fact what kind of forum LPSG is, didn’t already make you sense it, this is a story filled with material intended for mature people. [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]It’s a fairly short fictional story, which includes nudity, gay sex and some signs of rape.. be warned! Not everyone will like this![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I was 20 back then and I don’t think I’ll ever forget that day. I was very excited about the summer time, since for the first time, I was going to a nudist resort. My whole life, I was a boring everyday kid, but I really wanted to do something “extreme” and being nude like that seemed perfect for me! However when I reached the beach… I was nervous… scared even! I felt uncomfortable being nude in front all other… nude people! As a side note, since that time I had visited plenty of nude resorts from west to east, but that was my first time, hence my retreat… But I didn’t run away back to the hotel! Oh no! I promised I’d do it, so I just went to a nearby forest. It was a bit far away from the resort, so away that no one was really there. After a long walk in the forest, I found the perfect spot! A tiny lake in the middle of the forest with a bit of grass around it, covered by trees. Enough spot to lay down and sunbath. It was near a little forest road, but if anyone was coming, then I’d hear it and dress.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I quickly prepared a blanket and threw all… T-Shirt, shorts and underwear…. Off my body! So there I was… laying in the sun. I was getting all the sunrays I wanted onto my body… I do admit, I was a bit sad that the shy little me couldn’t bring up the courage to go nude with all the people, but still… I was nude, that was special for me and good enough for the moment. My little six pack was getting tanned… Delightfully peaceful.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]About half a hour had passed, until something had happened. I heard a loud noise. I was wondering what it could be, but had no clue. The sound got louder … then I realized it had to be a motorcycle! And it was coming this way! I didn’t expect this! A oncoming human on foot… there I’d have the time to put back my clothes on, but a motorcycle? I spend so much time there, that I had completely forgotten where I put my underwear! Too late! The motorcycle had reached its destination… and it was this very place! When the engine stopped, a big man got off the motorcycle, and with big, I mean big! Real tall… and a real biker! He had not just a helmet, but a full professional motorcyclist jacket. He seemed careless, but then he saw me and stopped, all frozen. I was shocked and since I couldn’t find the underwear in the end, I just took the towel and covering my “private zone” with it. I was standing there embarrassed beyond belief! Both of us were staring at each other… for a while…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I… I’m sorry!” I started explaining myself “The nudist beach was full and I… looked elsewhere…”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Again silence fell over us. I looked at the stranger... I could tell by his pose that he calmed down.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I’ll … be going …” saying that, I wanted to run off, but suddenly the man rose his hand as a gesture for me to stop. “Emm…” I really didn’t know what to say[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The man came up to me and I was terrified what he wanted from me. As he slowly walked up to me, I was able to take a better look at him. His whole outfit was tri-colored: Red, Black and White. His pants were completely pitch black. He was huge, but still, believe it or not, the jacket seemed to be even a bit TOO SMALL for the guy. This partly rubber outfit was totally tight. I was able to see all of the guy’s muscles already, including a giant bulge in his pants. I couldn’t control myself and popped a boner, the more so I tried covering my crotch! When the sexy stranger came up to me, he looked at the towel and grabbed it out of my hand! I was too fixated on the guy’s 8-pack to stop him from doing that! He saw my body in all its glory and the 7 inch cock between my legs. He touched it with his gloves… I tried to look into his eyes, but … he was wearing a helmet, so I couldn’t see a thing! He then put his right hand on my shoulder and started to “increase pressure” and I sat down. I thought he’d sit next to me, but instead he opened his fly! I started to breath nervously as his pants got dropped slightly and nothing underneath it! If he had no underwear, I thought maybe he was a nudist himself, after all, his whole body was VERY tanned! But the best part was the cock that was now before me… a giant tanned 10 inch cock, full hard! I gasped and the man using his hand pushed my head toward his cock. I know… he’s a stranger… I should be careful, but… it was like a dream come true. We were so different, me light and athletic, him tanned and beefy like hell… me shaved and soft, him hairy and strong. And yet we shared other stuff in common, we both were sexy in our own way, both had above average cocks and both of us… were horny for one another. I knew I might never meet a guy like him, so regardless of being ever so shy, I went for it! Besides, the way he pushed me into his cock… I don’t think I had a choice to begin with. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It wasn’t that easy to get such a big thing inside… At least at first. I grabbed my lips around the head and began to suck on. It was all covered in pre-cum … it had a sweet taste. My tongue gently went over the acorn many times, but as soon as “my silent master” took his hand off my head (I guess he figured he didn’t need to force me) my mouth sank deeper and deeper… Stupidly of me I wanted to deep throat the giant snake, I obviously couldn’t make it, but I tried, I really wanted to satisfy the guy…. After failing, I began to slowly massage his big round hairy balls. I could tell he was enjoying it, since I heard his silent moaning … moaning with his deep voice! I wanted to go further, but then he took his hand and pulled me off his cock! I looked at his helmet head and was wondering what he wanted now. Suddenly he began to take his jacket off to reveal his 8pack, huge nipples… all covered in hairy bushes. This sight really made me go to knees, I was in heaven, I really wasn’t myself… I didn’t know who this guy was, but I wanted to be his… Then he took off his pants and boots… At last he took off the gloves too, the last bit of clothing he had… well excluding the helmet. He still kept it on, which looked weird, but … I didn’t care! He then took his hand and grabbed my arm… he lifted me and I stood up. He then pulled me around, I just followed him… it wasn’t long, he just took me to the nearest tree and put my hands on the tree. Then he spread my legs and sticked his hand between my asscheeks. He began shoving one finger up my ass, I was shocked, but now I was sure what he wanted and what was awaiting me… I tried bracing myself… I gritted my teeth and before I knew it… a giant rock hard 10 inch cock was being shoved up my ass![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It might be a weird time to say this, but this wasn’t the first time I had done anything with another guy… Indeed not first time I sucked on a cock, it was the biggest one I sucked ever, that’s true… But anyways, I never did have anal sex, I never even thought of being fucked up the ass. I did always consider myself a top (sucking the few times, was just out of curiosity), but all melted away when I met that guy on that fateful day. He was so masculine, strong, hung… amazing… that I felt the desire to serve him. I didn’t even say anything… It was painful like hell, but I kept myself from screaming as I was pushed towards a tree, while the sweating giant muscles were rubbing over my back. It was a pain I’ve never felt before nor afterwards, but at the same time, it was accompanied by pleasure, one that was overwhelming! I felt like in heaven regardless of all… The stranger kept fucking me hard, ramming into me like a drill… After several minutes of it, I was getting so worn out, that regardless of how much I enjoyed it, I was hoping he’d end soon, before I lose my consciousness and don’t get to feel “the final blow”, but I didn’t have the heart to ruin the mood, so as before… I was as silent as the man doing love to me. However soon … he came! He went into an insane speed, thrusting faster and harder… until finally, like a fire hose, it shot out within me… sperm gushed into my asshole like crazy! I finally felt him slow down and I began to feel relaxed… I heard my lover’s heavy breathing, as slowly drops of cum were dripping off my ass onto the grass…. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I kept myself from falling to the ground thanks to the tree, but I soon had him lay on my back too… The silent giant seemed worn out, I even saw steam bits over the glass of his helmet, but then … he grabbed his arms around me and put me slowly to my knees, later he pushed my head. In a moment I was on my back, resting. He walked off, but I heard he was putting his clothes on… Then I heard the motor engine start and I rose my head, but all I got to see was the guy waving and riding off. I wanted to raise my head and beg him to stop, but I lacked the strength and he was too fast. I layed there for quite a while and thought about what had happened to me till I returned to my hotel room and took a shower.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Some would call this rape, but I loved it. Ever since that time I have never sucked another guy nor was I fucked by one. I dreamed that one day I would meet this guy again, but considering that I never saw his face nor heard his voice, it’s unlikely to ever happen, but I’m looking forward to it. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]THE END[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I hoped you liked what I wrote together in such a short time, I realize how simplistic it is… it was anyways written down after a random idea popped into my head. I never really wrote a story like this before and I would VERY gladly receive constructive criticism on this, on the future.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you very much![/FONT]