an unusual bar joke(but you might find it funny, I did!)

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK, Mar 19, 2009.

1. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

So a man walks into a bar with an ostrich behind him and a cat in his hand. He goes up to the bar and says, "Beers for me and the ostrich, and the cat'll have whiskey." So the bartender fills the order, and delivers the drinks to the unlikely trio's table. After downing the drinks, it's the ostrich's turn to buy the drinks.He goes up to the bar and says, "Beer for me and the man, and the cat'll have another whiskey." So, the bartender yet again fills the order and brings the drink to their table.

Soon, they finish their drinks and then determine it's the cat's turn to buy. The cat looks at them sharply and hisses, "Piss off!!" The man sighs, and goes up to the bar yet again and places the same order. While in the middle of filling the drinks, the bartender askes the man, "hey buddy, I've noticed that both you & the ostrich have been buying the rounds of drinks, but the cat didn't, why do you hang out with him?"

The man replies, "I once helped an old lady across a street, and she turned out to be my fairy godmother. She granted me one wish, which landed me with the cat and ostrich forever."

Well, what did you wish for?" the bartender asks.

"A long legged bird with a tight pussy."

#1 MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK, Mar 19, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2009
  2. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

:biglaugh:

3. beretta8

Gold Member

Albums:
    :biggrin1:

4. hockeyguy741

Gold Member