An unusual encounter

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Some years ago I sold raffle tickets (a type of gambling for cash in NZ) around the bars after work on a Thursday evening. I came across a man one time very interested in what I was doing for a certain political party by the way, and was very keen to act as an agent for a super-raffle I was promoting for Xmas. The arrangement was that I was to call at his house on the following Sunday. He came to the door wearing just a pair of jockey underpants with an erection. I thought this rather strange, but took up his invitation to come inside. We went into the living room. I went through my patter on what was required with the tickets ignoring the blindly obvious that his interest was not to sell raffles. The next thing his wife storms in, and orders me out. She must have felt some guilt as she phoned a week later : I was to pick up the tickets from the letterbox. None were sold.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Some years ago I sold raffle tickets (a type of gambling for cash in NZ) around the bars after work on a Thursday evening. I came across a man one time very interested in what I was doing for a certain political party by the way, and was very keen to act as an agent for a super-raffle I was promoting for Xmas. The arrangement was that I was to call at his house on the following Sunday. He came to the door wearing just a pair of jockey underpants with an erection. I thought this rather strange, but took up his invitation to come inside. We went into the living room. I went through my patter on what was required with the tickets ignoring the blindly obvious that his interest was not to sell raffles. The next thing his wife storms in, and orders me out. She must have felt some guilt as she phoned a week later : I was to pick up the tickets from the letterbox. None were sold.
The last thing i would be doing would be pattering about a raffle with a man sitting in his underwear with a raging hard on, especially if he made hot .I'd would also be confused about the wife . You should have asked her about the situation when she called .

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The last thing i would be doing would be pattering about a raffle with a man sitting in his underwear with a raging hard on, especially if he made hot .I'd would also be confused about the wife . You should have asked her about the situation when she called .

I sometimes wonder what went through her mind. Not this again I would think. Her husband with an erection and a beautiful boy with an unlikely story of the Xmas raffle.