An Update you should all read

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_Christofferb, Jun 26, 2007.

1. B_Christofferb

Dear LPSG'ers,

My name is Brian. You may all know me as Chris' boyfriend. I would like to start this out by saying thanks for being so inviting to Chris. He really did enjoy his time here, and saw this place as a sanctuary in which he could have serious conversations with people.

That being said, it is with great dissapointment to let you guys know that Joe or "Chris", as most of you kow him, has passed away. Joe was on his way over to my place, when a drunk driver ran him over. It is believed that the driver was going 85 MPH in a 30 MPH zone. I know most of you really liked his open mindness and down to earth attitude. He was a man who did not judge on the lifestyle a person was living. He really did love all human kind. He was a great man who will not be able to accomplish his dreams because of some drunk. His dream was to one day own his own chocolate bussines because he loved to work with chocolate.

He did not pass instantly, which was a miracle in itself. He was unconcious for a couple of hours. When he came to, he was able to speak - but struggled. He knew he was going to die, and one of the things he told me was that he wanted to thank all of you on this board - specially those who helped him through the rough time of him finding his sexuality. There is one person in particular that he wanted to thank, but I will speak with that person online later. I have taken the liberty of deleting all of his photographs, for obvious reasons. His avatar will remain for a while, but I plan on deleting it by the end of this week - I do hope that you all understand why I have decided to do this.

I ask of you to have a moment of silence to yourselves when you read this post, in remembrance of Joe.

Thank you all for your time, and thank you for sharing your hospitality with him.

2. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, that's a shock! Definately for you and I'm sure for many here...
    Our Condolensces, to you and yours.
    Chris's contributions here were much appreciated as are yours.
    We'll miss him.
    Thanks for letting us know.

3. flaman

flaman New Member

so sorry to hear about chris. i remember reading his postings earlier on. my prayers are with you brian. really sorry for your loss. we feel like we lost a friend as well.

4. amiegrrl

amiegrrl New Member

What a horrible tragedy - I am so sorry for your loss. Joe will be greatly missed.

5. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am very sorry to hear of Chris' death. It is a tragedy. I did not get a chance to chat with him, but I always enjoyed reading his posts. I know he was a very caring person (It showed in his posts.) His family and you will be my thoughts and prayers.

6. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am so sorry for your loss, I am glad though that chris touched the lives of so many on here including you.

May you find peace.

Hugs
    Deb

7. crescendo69

Gold Member

I was so sad to hear of this tragedy. May you get all the hugs and encouragement you need. You are such a nice guy, and I trust you have good friends here and elsewhere that can help you in your mourning.

8. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I sent a PM of condolence. However it is a lesson for all of us; not to take a single day of life, love and laughter for granted.

9. biguy2738

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am in complete shock!

My heartfelt condolences to you and to Joes' family and friends. This really is very sad news! I had such great respect and admiration for Joe. I hope that you are aware of just how much happiness you brought into his life - the fact that his days of late were filled with joy and a lot of sunshine is a testament to you and I hope that knowledge of this fact brings your comfort and strength during this very difficult time.

Be blessed!

10. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    sorry to hear about your loss

11. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Oh goodness, I am so sorry to hear that he has passed. I'm not even sure what to say, death is such a tragedy when it is unexpected. I will keep Joe in my thoughts.

12. RICKY_27

RICKY_27 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    It was with great saddnes that I read the message about your friend's tragic and untimely death. The world is POORER because of his leaving us but we are RICHER for having known him and called him our friend.

May God who is a God of compassion give you comfort in these sad days and may you find consolation in the memories of all those happy days that you shared together even though they were all too brief.

RICKY_27

13. viking1

Gold Member

I am very sorry to hear about this.

14. rimmer9

Gold Member

Albums:
    My thoughts are with you at this sad time.

15. dreamer20

Gold Member

Thanks for letting us know Brian. He will be missed.

16. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sorry to hear that. I offer my condolences to you, Brian.

17. WildHoney

Gold Member

What horrible news to awake to. I always enjoyed Joe's posts, and his attitude towards life. As another posted said, life is so short, what a reminder to live it well.

Thanks for letting us know, and please also know, he was respected and admired here and will be missed.

x

Honey

18. B_ironsoul

B_ironsoul New Member

You are in my thoughts. We are all here for support if you need it. He was such a wonderful person and we really were lucky to have had him as a member.

19. clecle3880

clecle3880 New Member

Albums:
  20. No_Strings

Gold Member

This is sad news indeed. His posts were often humourous and light-hearted, and everything he wrote seemed to be completely honest. Observing his changing awareness of his own sexuality was a joy. :smile:

My thoughts to his friends and family.

Draft saved Draft deleted