Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh my god brian (((((Huggs))) verrysorry to hear of your loss. Chris was a well liked person here & allways will be. You will be in my prayers nightly.

I will ask you one thing & hope you can find it in your heart can you leave Chris's profile up Not the pics just the profile & mabye a admin can place a ALLWAYS REMEMBERED in his Membership Id?

Just a thought

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
I mourn the potential of what Joe/Chris was becoming and how the two of you were starting to find love. His death is tragic. i hope, with time, that possible feelings of anger and loss at his demise will be replaced with a secure feeling of love and lovingness.

If you have any interest in maintaining a sense of community on the board, please do.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
I will ask you one thing & hope you can find it in your heart can you leave Chris's profile up Not the pics just the profile & mabye a admin can place a ALLWAYS REMEMBERED in his Membership Id?

Just a thought

Yes, that's a lovely thought to retain his posts a sensible message underneath his Membership ID.

I don't recall well, but a death of an LPSG member seems like a relatively new case to consider.

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This certainly isn't something one expects to read on this type of message board, but it just goes to show the level of respect and genuine difference this site has made in the lives of the people who frequent it. I am so sorry and sad to hear that this has happened. May you find solace and support when and where you need it.

Kenneth

Rendell

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i am a fairly new member here and i dont post very much. I do enjoy reading everyones input and viewpoints. And of course the pictures. I admit I came here mostly for the pics :). i enjoyed reading many of the posts from Chris/joe. He was always very open and honest. people come and go in our lives so quickly that we dont often have time to appreciate each other. I just wanted you to know that he and You are very much appreciated.
May you continue to be an enlightenment to others.

Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Dear LPSG'ers,

I really appreaciate all the heart felt responses. As some of you have suggested, I think I will keep his membeship ID active. I can create a avatar on Photoshop too to use on his account. I might consider using his ID and browsing the forum every once in a while. You guys are just too kind, I can see why he respected you all...at first when he told me about the forum, I thought it was a site where guys just showed off their assets. You have all proven me wrong, and that is a great thing.

Thank you all, my love and kisses go out to all of you.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Brian, rather than keep his membership active I think it would be better if you set up a new account. Activity on his ID might confuse future newcomers who haven't read this thread.

If you do that, please post the new ID in this thread so that we have a linkage.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear Brian,

Sorry to post this so late but I just found the thread. Oddly I was thinking about Joe last week and wondering how his new relationship was going. I am so very sorry for your loss.

Joe's posts were often humourous and light-hearted, yet everything he wrote seemed to come from the heart. Perhaps it was voyeuristic of me, but I was almost as excited as he was to watch as his sexuality changed and developed.

That such a good and delightful soul has left this earthly plane is a true tragedy. :frown1:

My most sincere condolences to you, his many friends and family.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
njqt, your post made me realize I need to say something about this.

I've spoken with Joe/ChristofferB on messenger since this thread was posted. I've heard his voice on mic and seen his face on cam. It's unquestionably the same person from his gallery, and the same person I chatted with before this thread got posted. So, it's important for everyone to know that he is definitely not dead.

His report to me was that during a time when he was in the hospital getting minor surgery, this thread was posted by his ex - with whom he had broken up due to extreme jealousy and anger - for the purpose of revenge. I'll let folks make of that what they will.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

I've spoken with Joe/ChristofferB on messenger since this thread was posted. I've heard his voice on mic and seen his face on cam. It's unquestionably the same person from his gallery, and the same person I chatted with before this thread got posted. So, it's important for everyone to know that he is definitely not dead.

His report to me was that during a time when he was in the hospital getting minor surgery, this thread was posted by his ex - with whom he had broken up due to extreme jealousy and anger - for the purpose of revenge. I'll let folks make of that what they will.
OH my god! Thanks Matthew once again. Why hasn't Chris come back and told us then...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WTF!?!?! :eek: Was Joe/ChristofferB really hit by a drunk driver? Is he okay? I am confuzzled. :confused:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
WTF!?!?! :eek: Was Joe/ChristofferB really hit by a drunk driver? Is he okay? I am confuzzled. :confused:
Minor surgery seems to me like he wasn't hit at all... but his jealous and possessive boyfriend made the story up so that he would not have to further have joe/chris interact with other people.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Matthew, your avatar image captures my feelings on this perfectly...as if people's faith in humanity needed another kick in the nads.