An Update you should all read

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am very sorry for your loss. I don't know either of you since I am just recently back to posting here.

This horrible situation reminds us not to take life for granted, because you never know when your time will be up.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I knew it was BS but I am more inclined to believe Christofferb was attention seeking rather than his ex coming on here and supposedly getting 'revenge'.

I mean honestly whose dying words would be of LPSG!? :tongue:

Been wanting to say this for a long time and now I have :smile:

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ive seen this once before, a friends brother fell out with one of his mates, so his mate posted on friends reunited that my mates brother had died.

His parent were getting messages of condolence and actually thought their son had died.

Posting fictious death anouncements is not right.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I knew it was BS but I am more inclined to believe Christofferb was attention seeking rather than his ex coming on here and supposedly getting 'revenge'.

I mean honestly whose dying words would be of LPSG!? :tongue:

Been wanting to say this for a long time and now I have :smile:

Yup - that was my thought from the get-go too - that's why I never commented. I might have believed it if that bit had been left out...

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I didn't read all the posts before answering. When I first read the original post my instinct told me that it was BS. But I decided to give the peron the benefit of the doubt. You never know who you are gonna meet around here.

Same here. What bothered me was the line "it is with great dissapointment". Someone you love dies and you are "disappointed"? The whole statement was just a little too cool.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Like others have mentioned I had doubt, also, but I posted a condolence message anyway. With this and DMW many of us will be sceptical of any future "deaths". A downside is that someone may truly die and many of us not believe it. If someone died, most likely we wouldn't be informed anyway. The person would simply stop posting.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lame. Most of us dead people use the IOuija these days. Of course, there are a few who use Wii-ja, but you can't take those guys seriously.

I fail to see the point of going through a device. I just possess a medium and type my entries myself. Then I go back to the ether for a bit and ride the information superhighway directly...