Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mfoley said:
But I wonder, is that 100% straight, or 100% Total Top Dominican?

He clarifies that on his manhunt.net profile (for members, search username RickyMartinez in the state of Nevada). There he says he is "100% Mr 12x9."

He lists the things he is into as "I get into Fucking, Role Playing, B&D, Nipple Play, Friends, Safe Only."

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
Sorcerer said:
No way is he straight. In one photo you can see his asshole and that bad boy has been PLOWED. Nevertheless, I wouldn't mind locking myself in a cheap motel room with him for a weekend.

Yeah Sorcerer!! Me you and him in a penthouse suite for a weekennd of bliss!!
Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
mfoley said:
I think that settles the straight argument.

But I wonder, is that 100% straight, or 100% Total Top Dominican?

You know, I don't think I would like being around him. He seems cocky (no pun intended) and seems like he would be big headed (again, no pun intended).

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ericbear said:
He clarifies that on his manhunt.net profile (for members, search username RickyMartinez in the state of Nevada). There he says he is "100% Mr 12x9."

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
I think I really have that effect on you....Your truly yummy also...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

Sorcerer said:
Holy Fuck! I just ruined another keyboard! Funny thing Jose', you say that and I can almost taste you...
Signed,
Latinoboy9's #1 fan

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Atia said:
He's a hetero!!!

My fantasy can continue...

LMAO

No, if you're referring to Mr. Martinez, he's bisexual by his own admission. I have the documentation to prove it and the "hands on".

He's married to a woman but she's entirely aware of his other side and she treats that portion of his life with detachment and objectivity.

Trust me in this.

mehgah

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have my doubts that he's 12 inches.

In the picture where he's got the one fist around the base of his cock: I can do that and have pretty much the same amount of room left over as him (I can put two hands and still have an inch or two left over).. and I'm shy of 9 inches. And I'm 6'7" and my hands aren't small by any means... for him to be 12 inches, he'd need 3 hands, with each finger being an inch wide (which doesn't happen).

Not to say he doesn't have 12", but like I said, I have my doubts.

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronzo said:
No, if you're referring to Mr. Martinez, he's bisexual by his own admission. I have the documentation to prove it and the "hands on".

He's married to a woman but she's entirely aware of his other side and she treats that portion of his life with detachment and objectivity.

Trust me in this.

Ok...Stronzo

Well, at least he is bi, so the fantasy can continue. Funny, I'm sort of in the same situation. The best lover I ever had is bi and he wants to rekindle our mmmmm flame. Not sure if I am mature enough to handle the fact that he is bi and will continue to fuck guys if we resume........ :frown1:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Atia said:
Ok...Stronzo

Well, at least he is bi, so the fantasy can continue. Funny, I'm sort of in the same situation. The best lover I ever had is bi and he wants to rekindle our mmmmm flame. Not sure if I am mature enough to handle the fact that he is bi and will continue to fuck guys if we resume........ :frown1:

Didn't mean to come on as strong as that last post seemed Atia! Sorry. It's just that there's a mythology around him and I'm lucky enough to know him a little and he's a pretty interesting guy. In truth I thinks he's not homosexual nor is he heterosexual nor is he bisexual. He's just plain sexual.

I think "bi" guys are interesting to a degree but part of me thinks as Sarah Jessica Parker's character Carrie Bradshaw does on "Sex and the City":

"Biseuality is just a stop on the way to Gaytown" I've pondered that quote often. And I certainly don't believe there's any such thing as a "metrosexual".:rolleyes:

I mean that's kinda how it's been for me anyway. All I can say (having been in a relationship with a woman) is to weigh your options. Life will never be dull but it may be a tad lonely from time to time should you get back together. Most things in life are a trade off, no?

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronzo said:
Didn't mean to come on as strong as that last post seemed Atia! Sorry. It's just that there's a mythology around him and I'm lucky enough to know him a little and he's a pretty interesting guy. In truth I thinks he's not homosexual nor is he heterosexual nor is he bisexual. He's just plain sexual.

I think "bi" guys are interesting to a degree but part of me thinks as Sarah Jessica Parker's character Carrie Bradshaw does on "Sex and the City":

"Biseuality is just a stop on the way to Gaytown" I've pondered that quote often. And I certainly don't believe there's any such thing as a "metrosexual".:rolleyes:

I mean that's kinda how it's been for me anyway. All I can say (having been in a relationship with a woman) is to weigh your options. Life will never be dull but it may be a tad lonely from time to time should you get back together. Most things in life are a trade off, no?

You have given me food for thought. In all honesty, I have alway felt the same way about bi-sexuals. I guess I needed to read it *out loud* to confirm what I already know.

*hugs*

P.S. Big fan of SATC too!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hold on now. It's true that some gay men use bisexuality as a 'stepping stone' or a coming out phase, but there are plenty of true bi folks out there. Holla!

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Matthew said:
Hold on now. It's true that some gay men use bisexuality as a 'stepping stone' or a coming out phase, but there are plenty of true bi folks out there. Holla!

I realize we're all different. I was only giving you my own personal take on it. And from what I've experienced most self-professed "bisexuals" are more homosexual by nature than heterosexual.

Simply my experience, mind you.