Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just thought it might be nice to start a thread where pics could be collected of cocks in action; of cocks doing what they do best - giving pleasure to others! Some members have some really cool pics. I'll start it off:

Attachments

Reactions: iluvmen

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yea, they're totally hot pics! Just want to clarify - they're not my pics; they come from the albums of hungunderwearmodel and talmidge. Here's another one from Talmidge, of his long veiny cock resting on his girl's face:

Attachments

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yea, they're totally hot pics! Just want to clarify - they're not my pics; they come from the albums of hungunderwearmodel and talmidge. Here's another one from Talmidge, of his long veiny cock resting on his girl's face:
Talmidge - what a stud. You're not bad yourself!

gordon69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow, great thread guys! I have been waiting for a thread like this for quite a while! lets see some big cocks penetrating tight pussies around there! Come on let see the action photos guys and gals!

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hillarious lucky!

No action in the pic below but one pretty, cheeky face and a very beautiful set of boobies. Pic is from bigdick8888's gallery. He's a lucky guy.

Attachments

hungunderwearmodel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since this thread started with some of my pictures, I thought, how flattering, and hey, why not contribute with some more of my own pictures!

Enjoy boys and girls! Hope these ones turn you on even more than the last ones. Let me know what you think.

Attachments