Anal advice

sam01

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've started seeing a girl recently and things are going pretty well. She is pretty open about discussing sex and we're going to meet this week to get down to business :D

So first question - Rimming (for her)

I've never really done it to a girl, but I'm incredibly turned on by the idea. Any general tips for this? For me and for her. Obviously I'll get her to clean up beforehand. I had an idea of laying her out flat on her front, putting a pillow under her to raise her rear, and a bit of pussy play at the same time. Is it possible to orgasm/squirt from this position? Pushing down and outwards on the g-spot?

Second question - Anal (again for her!)

She is pretty much against this idea (after a bad experience), but she is open to talking about it. I'm not going to force anything first time we meet. But I've explained I am interested and I've heard from many girls that it's great once they have got used to it. I figure it's just a case of being slow and attentive, and having lots of lube? I'd use one finger at first and then build up. Any tips for this?

Thanks in advance

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Face down is a good position like you described but every woman will be different. My wife likes me to eat her ass when she's on her back with her legs in the air. She's able to relax more that way. So be willing to experiment and find what works well for her. Face down like you described will make it easier to find the g-spot also. For simplicity in that position, I would add that when you're rubber her g-spot directly with one hand, from the outside rub just above her pubic bone with the other (as if the fingers are trying to sandwich her g-spot. Do this lightly at first as it is very intense. This may work well to help her squirt in the face down position.

As for your question about making her orgasm, I probably wouldn't expect to get her to orgasm the first time or so becuase it sounds like she's concerned about any kind of anal play. So expect her to be a little less than relaxed. I would look at it in the sense that if you can get her more open to the idea of being relaxed about letting you play back there then that will be a victory to start off with. In time as she gets more comfortable with this stuff then the orgasm might happen more naturally. Just go slow and at her pace so that she can feel more at ease with it and things will go well.

About doing anal, some women just don't like it. My wife doesn't but likes for me to play with my fingers back there. Personally, I think a vagina feels better than an ass, but that's just me. Be prepared for the possibility that she may not like anal sex or simply doesn't want to do that. Just from my experience, not all women are into it, even after they get comfortable with a finger or tongue.

sam01

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's actually done rimming before, and loves it. So I think we will have fun with that at least. Great tip for using both hands, will definitely try it.

I've not given up on penetration yet, she is willing to try it at some stage but also hesitant. I'll see how it goes.

Thanks

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Second question - Anal (again for her!)

She is pretty much against this idea (after a bad experience), but she is open to talking about it. I'm not going to force anything first time we meet. But I've explained I am interested and I've heard from many girls that it's great once they have got used to it. I figure it's just a case of being slow and attentive, and having lots of lube? I'd use one finger at first and then build up. Any tips for this?

Physical hints

1. Make sure you build up VERY slowly, especially for her first non-bad time. For me this means going from a finger, to several fingers, to a toy, to his cock, on and off over the space of five to 30 minutes (depending on what else we're doing, and how well I'm responding).

But everyone is different. Some people can jump straight in without a warm up (definitely not me, and I doubt your partner will be able to either, considering her previous bad experience). On the other hand, some people need a LOT more preparation than me (do a search for posts by Petite on the topic of anal - she puts in a really impressive amount of effort and I think her method could ease just about anyone into anal).

2. If you hit a rough spot after you've started, it can help to take your cock out and put it back in after 30-60 seconds break.

Non-Physical Hints
1. Listen to her. Really, really listen. Not just to her words, but to her body language as well. If her body is pulling away from you, even just a little bit, don't try to get just a little bit more in. Either stay still, or even better, back off slightly. If she pushes back against you, don't immediately take it as a sign that you should push a bit more. Again, stay still and let her adjust to it - it's a bloody weird feeling until you get used to it! If her body language continues to be encouraging, THEN you can try to get a little more in. Just remember to pay attention to what she is doing. Even if she never verbalises during the experience, how she's feeling should be loud and clear if you understand her body language.

2. For the receiver, a lot of the ability to participate in anal sex successfully is in the mind. If she can't COMPLETELY trust you, she'll be more tense and it will be a lot more difficult for both of you. She needs to be able to believe that you will be listening to her so she can relax properly. I've also found that if I believe I can do it, I'll be able to fairly easily; whereas if I'm not so sure I can do it, it's a lot more difficult.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Subgirrl .... you put this so nicely, I got turned on reading it... LOOOOOOOOL

I've done it few times and of course hubby always trying, sometimes I let him do it if he start really slow, get me turned on enough and having the right mood for it.