Anal Advice?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by AshleyJel, Jun 22, 2007.

1. AshleyJel

AshleyJel New Member

Albums:
    Well my new BF has been asking about anal sex for a while now and Ive been kind of curious. Last night we finally tried after some intense warming me up (fingering licking, etc), we used lots of lube and it kind of hurt =[ it may be due to his size (9x7) between the hurt it kind of felt good, is there anyway to make it alittle better?

Not to mention it hurts to sit today...lol

2. needthesupport

needthesupport New Member

From everything I've heard, it just gets easier and more pleasurable the more you do it. I keep trying to tell my girl that, but to no avail :(

3. Blocko

Blocko Member

Well, as long as you started slow, he was careful and you relaxed... there isn't much more you can do (although, a little wine can help you relax more than usual). You did all the right things.

Also, I've been told by my partners that it is something you have to get used to (especially with a big one)... it's not pain as much as over stimulation in areas you're not used to. Once you get used to it, it can be much more enjoyable. But in truth, some girls can always take it more easily than others and some can't take it at all. It isn't for everyone.

Then again, I bet there are going to be ten gay bottoms with killer advice, I'm just a straight male.

4. ekybottom

ekybottom New Member

it sounds like you had the right approach. My partner is about the same size as yours. when we first started, he would sit still, seated on the edge of a chair while I controlled all of the action on my hands and knees backed up to him. This gave me a chance to get used to it before he would start to really pound me. After doing it this way for a while, we would change positions and he would become more aggressive and finish it off.

5. matticus201

matticus201 Member

Albums:
    You totally did the right thing. It's all about taking it slow and using tons of lube. You just have to get used to the stimulation. It really helps if you start out sitting on his cock as well, because you are in complete control. Just FYI, I think it's actually more comfortable in the long run to take a big dick than a small one. Smaller dicks tend to feel like they are poking rather than stimulating. That could just be me though.

Happy fucking! =)

6. nici6u9

nici6u9 New Member

Albums:
    try holding it in, when you have to potty... for longer than you normally would... take soluable fiber, the bulk forming kind, and hold it in...
    OR try warming up a few days before hand with a butt-plug or a dildo... not full action just to loosen things up in there.... also a warm water douch works really well...

7. AshleyJel

AshleyJel New Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the info guys lol If any really exprianced gay guys want to chime in im open to all suggestions.

also The dildo warming up will be coming, I bought one just for the back door today =]

8. Love-it

Gold Member

My wife uses several dildo's of increasing diameters to dilate before we have anal sex and lots of lube helps, with frequent applications. The doggy position may help relax your ass, feeling more open, for penetration.

9. hottex

hottex New Member

I agree that a big one is easier to take than a small one as the big ones tend to be more flexible even if rigid! The smaller ones often are like a stiff rod! Give me a big one anyday!

10. ramnath53

ramnath53 New Member

it may feel good for sometime,but anal is painful & in any case there is plenty enjoyment in pussy fuck !

11. nirvana5555

nirvana5555 New Member

Use smaller plugs, then working up to slightly larger. And....LOTS of lube, and go extra slow when you first take him:smile:

12. nubstar

nubstar New Member

Albums:
    Good for you, I'm still trying to convince my gf. She only says she will when she's drunk ;/

13. Love-it

Gold Member

Relaxation
    Lubrication
    Vibration
    Dilation
    Penetration

Use the vibrator on your clitoris while he is preparing and starting to penetrate you. He needs to be patient and stop if you ask him to. While he is inside, you can squeeze down on his penis 2-3 times which seems to help my wifes ability to relax.

How are you doing with anal sex?

Draft saved Draft deleted