Anal anatomy Q for the ladies...

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
okie dokie... I'm going to apologize in advance because I really see this thread turning in to a train wreck...

Dear Women's Aux,

I've often wondered how women get pleasure from anal sex. Obviously, there's no prostate stimulation going on, so how's that really work? Can you explain the biology/anatomy of the pleasure? Is it more of a general "full" feeling?

Thanks,
Homo near Houston

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I should go find a site that explains the
physiology of this area. It's one of the
most nerve rich areas of the body.

Many people, both male and female have
huge hangups about paying any overt
attention to Tabooland.

The stimulation I receive during anal is
definitely sufficient to make me orgasm,
without clitoral stimulation.

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
windtalkerways said:

attention to Tabooland.

:eek: Sexy i never knew that i knew some liked it and others didnt, but i thought is was just a male thing, thanks for the education Windtalker.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a very good question Chuck. I think you show great courage asking it.

I have long wondered why so many heterosexual men are so adamant about their women having anal sex with them yet so many of those same men condemn the phenomenon between two men.

I think vaginal sex is awesome. It just plain fits.

If I want to have anal sex I'll have it with a male.

Somehow mixed up in all of this is the subjugation of the female sex in that age-old patriarchal way. It just smacks of it... (no pun intended)

I also think many females go along with the insistence that they do it simply to keep their boyfriends interested. Just a hunch mind you.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronzo said:
This is a very good question Chuck. I think you show great courage asking it.

I have long wondered why so many heterosexual men are so adamant about their women having anal sex with them yet so many of those same men condemn the phenomenon between two men.

I think vaginal sex is awesome. It just plain fits.

If I want to have anal sex I'll have it with a male.

Somehow mixed up in all of this is the subjugation of the female sex in that age-old patriarchal way. It just smacks of it... (no pun intended)

I also think many females go along with the insistence that they do it simply to keep their boyfriends interested. Just a hunch mind you.

But as I said in another thread Stronzo...this is becoming a two way street for me...

I have initiated two straight males with a strap on and they both loved it.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
windtalkerways said:
But as I said in another thread Stronzo...this is becoming a two way street for me...

I have initiated two straight males with a strap on and they both loved it.

Yes. I read what you wrote with great interest. I wish you well in your recruitment. But every time I suggest to a straight male that they be "bi" as they seem to expect most women to be, the usual retort is "hey man! I'm no fag!" Interesting.

I find your attitude enlightened and unique in my experience. I like how you think.

To those you've 'initiated'? Give 'em a good slam for me windtalker.

(a good DEEP one!) :wink:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
windtalkerways said:

attention to Tabooland.

Yeah. What she said.

Wind, I could not have said it better.

xerxes

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi there

Not being a woman I can't answer this question directly but I would like to contribute. Used to have an ex (female) who absolutely loved to have anal sex, almost always she was the one to initiate it. She especially like to do so when she was on top and had ridden herslf to an orgasm, she would then take me anally and demand that I came while she rode me again.... The orgasm that she would have when she felt mine seemed to more intense than her usual climax....
The first time she did this we had been screwing all night while stoned and to be honest I wasn't sure I believed what had just happened....... not that I was complaining you understand LOL. I'm 8x6 and she had taken me no problem at all with out any build up.:eek: Once I'd come down a bit from cloud 9 with her still astride me she started to squeeze me with her bum until she could feel that I was hard enough to fuck her then she asked me to slide in and out slowly of her arse while discussing what we had just been doing.
My inital thought was that this must have been something she had done before but she assured me that this was her first time ( oh yeah sure... was my unspoken reaction ) turned out she had tried anal before at the insistance of a previous lover but hadn't enjoyed it very much. She was as suprised as I was by the turn of events and couldn't believe that she had taken my size herself, but as if felt so good to her she had gone on and on to see what happened...
Subsequently as we went on to enjoy anal as a large part of our sex life, she told me that is was a combination of the physical feeling of being stretched out very full, the naughttiness of taboo breaking and the sense of
accomplishment in being able to accommodate in her arse a cock that she stuggled with orally:biggrin1:

Suppose this was a very long winded way of saying that I have know women who love anal sex and who orgasm easily whilst being taken this way. Have had several other positive experinces with other women as well as a few negative ones. It seems like as with many things sexually its more down to the induvidual rather than the act itself. Of course theses are only my opinions and ramblings on the subject..................

Xerxes

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women are just stimulated in that area. It is right next to the vagina. I remember some of my instructors telling us that when they were students they checked a woman's cervix while in labor through the rectum.
It was thought that once the water breaks, and the vaginal plug is out that infection is high, so rather than checking the cervix through the vagina, it was done via the rectum. You can feel (by pushing) the cervix and get an idea what's going on.
Nowadays we use a gloved hand with a spray of disinfectant. However, it still posses the question- just how much stimulation do we get and why?
I think part may be because it is stimulating the vaginal nerves and probably has a ton of nerves as much of the perineum does.
Remember. once while we were all about 10 weeks gestation , we all looked the same. We are so different- yet so similar... :eek:

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
It's often said the largest, most powerful sex organ is the brain. So I think much of the sexual pleasure experienced while receiving anal sex, whether female or male, is psychological. The old dominance submission thing.