Anal and lengt

SR_realpat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi everyone,
Just to ask, i have a little problem.
I cannot take more than 15cm ( sorry don't know in inches, but it's average) in my ass, after that there is a sort of wall i cannot pass ( it hurts).
So how can some people take 20 cm? Or even 7/8 inches?
I hope you can help me ^^.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
muscle control.

try smaller toys and try to train your anus to dilate.
this is of course after an enema...otherwise you may find yourself
painting the room a natural color of brown.
:smile:

SR_realpat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for your advices, but the problem is not girth, it is length.
I cannot take more than 15 cm ( and it's the limit) after that there is a sort of wall

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Every guy is different. Some have a shorter ass than others. There is a second sphincter there and that is what the guys dick is hitting. I have had a couple of guys able to open up that second sphincter. I have to say it was incredible. It is like the end of my dick is getting special massaging. Drives me crazy. So see if you can relax and get that to happen. You will be incredible.

D_Pattycake Cockpastry

Account Disabled
Media
Realpat, I've had that same problem too when bottoming. I was bottoming for a guy who was 8.5" long, and if he tried to push in all the way, he would hit that same "wall" you speak of, and I would get discomfort and sometimes pain. There is no magic cure, but there is an inner sphincter inside our rectums. That is most likely the "wall," and learning how to relax that inner sphincter as we must learn to relax the outter one is the key. We have to get that inner sphincter accustomed to the feeling of something pushing it open a bit. It won't happen overnight. It takes practice, patience, concentration, and most importantly RELAXATION. Just don't give up because it is possible to learn how to relax that inner spincter to stop the pain you are experiencing. Rome wasn't built in a day! Just hang in there and keep trying.

P.S. Don't worry about giving yourself an enema before every anal sex session. Too many enemas are not healthy for you, and they are by and large unnecessary. As long as you haven't recently had a bowel movement and you know you're empty in there, just relax and go with the moment. And if there should be a little speck or bit of something, that's just simply the price we pay for using an asshole as a fuck orifice. It's natural and nothing a little soap and water can't cure in an instant. Don't get so hung up on those enemas or you're going to kill the spontaneity of the moment AND be in a less relaxed mood which is crucial.