Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks, though it looks more like Dildo than beads.. :rolleyes:

By the way, did you try it yourself?

have you used them yourself?

Define "use" :cool:

I've been a non-versatile anal top since I've been 20 years old; I don't play with my ass as I find no pleasure there.

However: I love mixing toys into play with guys, including DP with a variety of toys and my dick. This includes experience with the device that I linked to, yes. My then-partner and I bought it in Provincetown in the late 90s; I am quite familiar with it.

There are lots of different sizes available, both in length, distance between balls and the size of the balls themselves. The one I bought had balls which graduated in circumference from about an inch up to about 2.5, the further up you went. My partner really enjoyed it, though he preferred a more standard dildo I'd bought him that was more-or-less exactly like my actual erection.

The balls themselves are no bigger than the average "Ben-Wa" ball, only the "stem", which I'll grant is obviously much wider than a cord. It goes without saying to never, under any circumstances, put anything up your ass that does not have some way of retrieving it :wink:

Recently I played with a guy who had a vibrating egg inserted in his ass while I was fucking him. That was loads of fun for both of us.