Anal Bottoms: can you tell if a real dick enters your colon?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by oldguywithschlong, May 28, 2010.

1. oldguywithschlong

oldguywithschlong New Member

Albums:
    I play with my anal toys more often than I get the chance for a good fucking, but today I just realized something. I have a nice 9" dildo (and I used to have a 20" snake), and I can really feel it when my deep inner sphincter opens and the head slides right into my colon. This occurs about 8 inches into my ass. Once it is open I have been able to get the 20 incher in up to about 12".

I also have a really good friend who will fuck me once a month or so, who has a true 9 inch dick. When he says he is all the way in, I can say that I never noticed that he opened up my inner sphincter. Do you suppose he is not actually getting in all the way? Or am I just feeling his natural dick differently? Maybe I should push the snake deep in before letting him into my ass. Once opened for him, it might feel really great to have him stroking deep into my sigmoid.

2. wild_boy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When it just sit inside it's hard to tell. But when in motion you can easily feel the difference! :)

Draft saved Draft deleted