Anal Cleaning/Douching/Enema Question

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Caliboyx69, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Caliboyx69

Caliboyx69 New Member

Albums:
    Has anyone douched(is that the term?) with a removeable shower head. The idea crossed my mind today in the shower and it worked(sry if i thats TMI) and had awesome sex afterwards. But im curious if this is unhealthy or what not? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

2. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I've done it too. It's easy in Europe because all of the showers are movable - I mean, there's a hose connected from the tap to the shower head. On mine the shower head has a quick release feature. I pop it off and douche. But I read that you should not do it all the time because it can do damage to the lining of your ass - something like rinsing out too much of the good bacteria that needs to be there.

3. starstruck

starstruck New Member

The only "danger" might be the force of the water going into your body from a shower head. The best way is an enema bag held higher than your body. Gravity gently pushes the water into your ass.

I am a believer that most of us need anal cleaning because the Western diet is sooooo full of garbage and so low in fiber that things don't move like they did in days gone by. If we all ate food that was not processed and our diets were filled with fruits and vegs, then an enema would not be necessary. But, most of us don't eat that way and enemas are necessary to keep old food from sitting and rotting in our bodies for days.

4. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    i never use tap water.
    it is not the safest.

use distilled water...it is most sterile.
    :smile:

5. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    add natural psyllium seed (husks) to your diet. One tablespoon each morning, mixed into fruit nectar (makes it more palatable)

best brand is from Trader Joe's

you'll be and stay clean, and healthier

Draft saved Draft deleted