Anal Condoms?

speed: okay heres the deal,

For one night stands or with girls you just dont know, would it be safer to use anal condoms during vaginal intercourse? has anyone tried this and if so, is it comfortable?

I have never encountered anal condoms so I have not clue. i just heard about them.

jackinman: Speed, I never heard of anal condoms either but the safest thing to do is use CONDOMS period.

da_blissmachine: there are seperate anal and vaginal condoms? I've never heard of this... what about oral condoms... or nasal? ear condoms?

nacard01: I have never heard of anal condoms.
I know of more protective condoms both chemically and physically.

I for one think condomania.com rules :)

Kermit

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
???????????????????????????????????????????????????
anal condoms? Are you talking about the female condom? I have seen them at the gay bathhouse for use during anal sex. It is easy, just use a condom and the proper lube.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In some countries, certain extra-strong condoms are specifically recommended for anal sex, for example the Safex Forte condom, available in the UK, and supposedly formerly recommended by the NHS for anal use.

See http://www.safer-sex.co.uk/Shopping/bitem1.htm

Other condoms formerly suggested for anal sex include Durex Ultra Strong and Mates Superstrong, both available in the UK.

However, recent research has shown that ordinary condoms, when properly lubricated, are just as satisfactory for anal sex, and these manufacturers appear to no longer be making claims specific to anal use.

In the USA, because of FDA testing regulations, no condom is specifically labeled for anal use.

speed: I seriously came across a website that sold anal condoms about a year ago. Ok, hmm, I guess it was a dud.

okay switch of topics,

> Are thinner condoms (extra sensitive) really not as safe?

> Would two condoms be better for the one nighters? because I have heard mixed feelings with using two condoms like breaking because of friction etc.