100% Gay, 0% Straight
How many guys been with other guys or girls and felt their partner's
anus spasm really hard when they came. I had a boyfriend that had
really hard ones if when he came. If having anal sex and he shot off
it was way hot to feel his anal sphincter tighten up first and then when
he went over the edge contract around my penis over and over. I think
its hot to see too if u have their anus near your face when they climax
and u can see the hole spasm from inches away. Just think it is a big
turnon to feel the body working when somebody is cumming.

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah it is great to feel a guy's ass contracting while being plowed.Especially if you pile drive him to climax.When I cum I cum.My ass is working overtime especially when beeing sucked off and some one is massaging my prostrate at the same time.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
On the other hand, I had a friend who was a bit thick, that insisted that I cum with him in me, I guess so he could feel exactly what you're talking about, and, um, well, I was, or at least felt, so stretched, that I did orgasm, but since the muscles didn't have anywhere to contract to, it felt almost "incomplete" on my end. :redface: Although, he quite enjoyed it.

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If I really get worked up to an explosive climax, it happens, if it's just a quick want or a quick shag then no.

If you edge or have a day where you just get so horny and don't get a chance for a wank and really hold back as many times as you can, so you are so ready to blow your load this happens to me.

Don't tend to get it with a blowjob

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have very intense analgasms which almost always lead to multyples. My anal contractions tend to make my lover cum even if he doesn't want to yet. :smile:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have very intense analgasms which almost always lead to multyples. My anal contractions tend to make my lover cum even if he doesn't want to yet. :smile:

Ditto.

I've been told my anal contractions while coming are extremely intense. I'm usually aware they're happening, but my focus is not really on contractions so much as the intense jolts of pleasure/pain I'm feeling.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is still getting used to penetration, she is doing better and better and she uses a vibrator to help her relax, but she is still very tight and when she orgasms with me in her vagina her contractions aren't as noticeable or strong as when she has an orgasm when I am in her ass. Possibly part of the difference is that the vibrations cause me to get somewhat numb when I am in her vagina, being closer to her stimulating her clitoris.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My endowed friends have related to me that they can feel the contractions of the uterus when the lady cums. I know that the orgasm in the girls is accompanied by these contractions (probably a similiar sensation to when the guys are squirting). I suspect these uterus contractions can probably be felt deep in the vagina. A short but quite thick penis like I have has sort of eliminated anal activity with my gf.
I knows she loves those contractions but quite honestly I can't feel them.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is still getting used to penetration, she is doing better and better and she uses a vibrator to help her relax, but she is still very tight and when she orgasms with me in her vagina her contractions aren't as noticeable or strong as when she has an orgasm when I am in her ass. Possibly part of the difference is that the vibrations cause me to get somewhat numb when I am in her vagina, being closer to her stimulating her clitoris.

Hi Love-it, I hope I am not trivializing what I know to be a very serious issue for you and your wife; but have you tried any holistic or eastern treatments? I'm just starting to read up on things like herbal remedies for treatment of my underactive thyroid. I know a few people who have had successful treatment of a variety of physical maladies by going for accupuncture, accupressure, and hypnotism. My mom even has a friend who goes to her chiropractor for head colds...and it works!

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Love-it, I hope I am not trivializing what I know to be a very serious issue for you and your wife; but have you tried any holistic or eastern treatments? I'm just starting to read up on things like herbal remedies for treatment of my underactive thyroid. I know a few people who have had successful treatment of a variety of physical maladies by going for accupuncture, accupressure, and hypnotism. My mom even has a friend who goes to her chiropractor for head colds...and it works!

Thank you for your concern and suggestions, in 32 years of experiencing this problem she has tried everything above except acupuncture. We are pretty firmly of the opinion that my girth only aggravates her inability to relax her vaginal musculature for intercourse. Being tense about relationships, self esteem, sex and expecting pain upon entry based on history, wouldn't let her relax. She has intense orgasms from oral, vibrators and manual stimulation so it has nothing to do with being "frigid". Her family life and all the other etcetera's are probably the primary cause. She is learning to relax during penetration, there are times when a careful thrust can get nearly all the way in and on the next stroke she will be so tight that her vagina feels nearly blocked at less than half the previous depth achieved, and maybe after a few short strokes she can relax again and I can get nearly all the way in. Two years ago we were lucky to get the first two inches in and she still had a lot of pain and it was that way for more than a year. Dilating has really helped her get used to the feeling of something larger inside her.

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i remember my butthole puckering up when my girlfriend put her finger in it a couple of times when i came, felt great