Anal cum?

I am a new member and was wandering if it is possible for a man to cum from his ass during anal sex. The reason I ask is when I have anal sex I need very little lube. Then after just a few strokes my entire ass is wet and it starts running down my leg.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Your anal canal is not self lubricating... That said, there are other bodily functions that can contribute to this "self lubrication". Higher up in the colon, the body does produce fluids to help the fecal mater move down the rectum to the anus, but it is not lube as per say. I'm not sure what you have coming out of you (since you haven't described the color or texture), but as a rule, the anus needs lube to have anal sex. You might be one in a million...

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow...im a bit taken back that no one has mentioned where this fluid is cumming from..its your prostate. the male prostate has its own special orgasm. the fluid is a gel like fluid, clear and very sweet tasting. it is not opaque in colour as our sperm is, this orgasm juice is very clear, tacky to the touch and makes really great lube.

have fun...most guys would kill to fuck an ass that has this orgasm juice..for once u fuck a guy that has this orgasm..it becomes a new craving for sex.
his ass muscles tighten as he is ready to orgasm...and squeezes the cock that is inside the fluid is spewed all over his cock...its really great to have anal sex that orgasms for both guys...most of the time, the breeder is massaging the doods prostate and if done correctly...u will have just delivered an anal orgasm to your partner u just fucked...OH..and least i forget...the anal orgasm...has no reload time. it can cum repeatedly and i love to suck up all that fuckin sweet juice from my partner...as he loves the orgasms...it makes for the best and greatest sex...

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought this was a resurrection of an old thread. Glad to see it isn't :eek13: :grumble:

Anyway, the anus doesn't produce seminal fluid. So seminal fluid, cum, cannot be excreted from a person into their own anus.

Do you have Crohn's, Ulcerative Colitis, or Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

It may be anal mucus. Causes of Mucus in the Stool - Passing Mucus

And why the hell did I do a google search for "anal mucus"?
bizarre anal mucous | PoopReport.com

Poopreport.com :rofl:

Last edited:

Dragon88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I haven't reached anal orgasm, either by fingering or fucking, but it's a good feeling though and enhances the regular orgasm. And yes, I also secret some fluid from my ass, just as you described it. I get really wet in my ass too, so you're not alone! :biggrin1:

CalBoy101

Experimental Member
Media
I don't have any experience with men, but I have had some girlfriends that really like anal stimulation and a couple of those would somehow get wet in their ass without any external fluids being applied, not sure how it was happening but it was hot. One you could have anal sex with without applying any lube.

CalBoy

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
wow...im a bit taken back that no one has mentioned where this fluid is cumming from..its your prostate. the male prostate has its own special orgasm. the fluid is a gel like fluid, clear and very sweet tasting. it is not opaque in colour as our sperm is, this orgasm juice is very clear, tacky to the touch and makes really great lube.

there are no tubes that go from prostate to rectum. i don't know what the fluid you're describing is brah. it might be, as another poster said, the kine of mucus used for help feces move from colon to rectum. but it's nothing from the prostate.

asses are not built for sex. there is nothing in there, as yet another poster had said, that would produce a lube kine fluid. and there's definitely nothing in your intestines that would produce an "anal orgasm." you may get a normal orgasm from anal sex from having a cock slam against your prostate (or vaginal wall if you're a wahine), but there's no such thing as an "anal orgasm."

I don't have any experience with men, but I have had some girlfriends that really like anal stimulation and a couple of those would somehow get wet in their ass without any external fluids being applied, not sure how it was happening but it was hot. One you could have anal sex with without applying any lube.

see above comments....

Reactions: deleted871301

Stretch3d

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was seduced for sex by my brother and my dads friend before that and on every occasion that i was touched or fondled my ass would get soaking wet with a clear semi think slippery substance,
My brother was the first one to tell me that it was not normal and from there I turned into a little horny toad until my grandmother caught us and told me I was a problem child.

braalian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The intestines produce a slippery clear-ish mucus to help the passage of constipated bowel movements.

I'm not sure if receiving anal sex would stimulate that production.... maybe in some guys.

Not the sexiest conversation I've seen here.....

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

have fun...most guys would kill to fuck an ass that has this orgasm juice..for once u fuck a guy that has this orgasm..it becomes a new craving for sex.
his ass muscles tighten as he is ready to orgasm...and squeezes the cock that is inside the fluid is spewed all over his cock...its really great to have anal sex that orgasms for both guys...most of the time, the breeder is massaging the doods prostate and if done correctly...u will have just delivered an anal orgasm to your partner u just fucked...OH..and least i forget...the anal orgasm...has no reload time. it can cum repeatedly and i love to suck up all that fuckin sweet juice from my partner...as he loves the orgasms...it makes for the best and greatest sex...
that's very interesting,i didn't know that