ANAL Curiosity

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BoyN3xDo0r, Sep 15, 2008.

1. BoyN3xDo0r

BoyN3xDo0r New Member

Albums:
    I'm just wondering for u guys who do anal sex, is there any precautions or steps you and your partner would do before performing this? something as for cleanliness.

2. Rowan Ravenseed

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah im thinking there's probably a lot of people here that would advocate douching.

Thats where you get a hose with some gently running water (or a douche bag (yes there really are such things as douche bags) with a pipette) then you squirt the water up your bum so all the poop washes out.

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

You can douche if you want to be sparkling clean but usually going to the toilet and then a thorough cleaning in the shower should be enough

4. erratic

Gold Member

Yeah, I fell in love and waited a long time. It's not for everyone but it worked for me.

For more practical tips I'd suggest searching the old threads. I'm sure there are dozens of them.

5. mesaazguy

mesaazguy New Member

Honestly **enema bag*** You use warm water so that you do not get cramps!!!! Me being a gay male bottom meaning the partner would be sticking his large member in ME! Now for after 6 full bags trust me you are squeaky clean. Then rub a little gel based tooth paste on your asshole while in the shower. Then the rimm job you are going to get is mint freash lol. (for large membered men) EUROS lubricant is the best there product its stays smooth doesnt get takey or dry out. Also be aware that anal sex isnt painful if done correct. Make out have foreplay and take some lube and massage the spincter. Work the lube in put a little more so on and so on till the entrance is ready then suit the member up put lube on all sides the the suit..(and a little extra dabb on the spincter. The tease it in with the tip and then back off the dip it back in and back off each time put another little dabb of lube till you are all the way in and enjoying it!!! Then if you are going to go full throttle and be toltally pounding PULL ALL out and then PUT a good squease of lube in the freshly opened spincter. Then you can put it back in and good long hard and deep fast and you never wear the ass out where they are asking are you almost done cause they are in discomfort.

6. artyhungman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

or date a fireman :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted