Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I crave and imagine anal penetration during the day. I find myself squirming in my seat thinking about sitting on my favorite thick dildo. I get an ache inside for being filled and stretched by its size... and then fucked hard to where my prostate is deliciously stimulated where I have multiple oozing orgasms where I catch and lick up the goo from my fingers. I feel obsessed by it sometimes!

Just writing about it has me craving it right now!!!

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
do you daydream a lot aobut anal sex? this makes me sound a bit weird, but if i'm on a train alone and bored of just looking out from a window, i imagine getting fucked and rolling with it. i don't get fucked often, but it's my fetish, i love it.

First - Forget about the 1% comment ;-)

Second - enjoy it. We're sexual beings. Period. When I was younger I thought about getting fucked. A lot. And I was str8 - then gay. Then - well - I had a bad experience and things didn't go at all well for my first time. Then? Well - I met @Aithon - and now he rails me on the reg. I wouldn't ever trade that for anything.

I woke up this morning and wanted it - I didn't ask. I just told him "put it in me" And then later "did you like your wake up call?"

Roll with it - and post your experiences!

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you have a talented top guy that takes it slow and knows what he is doing i could daydream on that all day. Noah my budddy is the best i like it when he is in me filling me up with his uncut meat his full body weight on my back pumping my hole me feeling every inch balls deephis breath on the back of my neck his arms around my torso holdung me tight then the final push his moans in my ear as his cock pulses in my ass as he unloads streams of jizz inside me and then he just lays there recovering sometimes just to fall asleep with him still attached to me

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
most women like to get fucked.
apparently, half of all men like to get fucked, regardless of their claimed orientation.

just sayin... we have a serious pole to hole deficit.

you guys who only like to be the pole better step up your game and widen your horizons.
opportunities abound.

Reactions: EquusAZ

notN2pussy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First - Forget about the 1% comment ;-)

Second - enjoy it. We're sexual beings. Period. When I was younger I thought about getting fucked. A lot. And I was str8 - then gay. Then - well - I had a bad experience and things didn't go at all well for my first time. Then? Well - I met @Aithon - and now he rails me on the reg. I wouldn't ever trade that for anything.

I woke up this morning and wanted it - I didn't ask. I just told him "put it in me" And then later "did you like your wake up call?"

Roll with it - and post your experiences!
You guys look hot fucking buddy!!!

Reactions: EquusAZ