Anal: Dildos vs. Real Cock

What feels better, a Dildo or a Real Cock?

• Dildo feels the best!

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Real Cock feels the best!

Votes: 45 75.0%
  • Both are about the same

Votes: 10 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jayranner5

Experimental Member
Media
Hey everyone,
For those men that bottom or receive anal, I wanted to get opinions on what feels better, a dildo or a real cock? (please comment too)

If you tried a dildo at first & then tried a real cock, can you describe the difference/enhancement in pleasure?

I've tried anal from a dildo & very curious about what a real cock feels like... I've heard its a lot better.

Feel free to be descriptive as possible, it helps to prepare me for what I might be trying in the near future.

Thanks everybody!

D_Eddie Withagun

Experimental Member
Media
Pulsating. warm. swelling cock VS. Cold. static. dead piece of plastic.

then there is also the connection. Sweaty, pheromone-tinged sex.

them making you feel good and getting an entirely different pleasure of their own.

any contest? nope

Cougar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A real cock is so far above and beyond the feel of a dildo in my ass. Plus I like that big warm human that is attched to a cock.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have enjoyed both and while a dildo can go deeper and doesn't go soft, a real cock is just more enjoyable. Don't ask me why... Maybe it's the heat, or when you have a super rock hard cock inside you you feel so full. The last time I got fucked by a real cock, I loved the curve and girth. Plus having someone attached makes it more personal. I have a few thick long dildoes I use on myself from time to time and while they feel good, they just aren't real.

oldguywithschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I certainly prefer real cock, but I do like my cockholder to have a decent personality. I am not just a receptacle and it does hurt when they want to go in without lube. In other words, if I and my top do not have consideration for one another, I might as well stick to my dildo until someone better comes along.

I do enjoy deep play with my 20 inch pogo, and I would like to get the longer but narrower one (45" x 1"). I know I can never get all of the 45 in me but it is a real challenge to get past 20" (safely and clean).

But for an actual vote here, it is for REAL COCK. Yessir!

D_Huge Grant

Experimental Member
Media
I have tried both dildo and real cock! I have never felt comfortable myself with "toys", especially cold, hard plastic dildo making me feel a bit uncomfortable and some pains. Whilst, real cocks that are hard, big like the dildo for some reason feels more comfortable (duh) - my pain subdues quickly with real big cock compared to the dildos which does not conform inside you. I have never used toys since I first tried it and forbid it. Hey, you asked for descriptive information so hope this helps. Again, real cock hands down any given day.

chamisaguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have tried both dildo and real cock! I have never felt comfortable myself with "toys", especially cold, hard plastic dildo making me feel a bit uncomfortable and some pains. Whilst, real cocks that are hard, big like the dildo for some reason feels more comfortable (duh) - my pain subdues quickly with real big cock compared to the dildos which does not conform inside you. I have never used toys since I first tried it and forbid it. Hey, you asked for descriptive information so hope this helps. Again, real cock hands down any given day.

A buddy once suggested, "You can stick the dildo/other toys in the microwave to warm up". LOL Seriously.

That said, I agree that what's attached to the real thing makes a huge (pun intended) difference....but when the chips are down, you do what ya gotta do, right? [;) ]

I think a dildo hurts more cause its more stiff than the real thing

I prefer the real thing as long as it's bigger than 8 inches