Anal double penetration

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
carter2006 said:
No, I haven't. Why's this in Meet and Greet?

I think that a double-insertion would almost certainly have to count as both an example of meeting and greeting someone, tbh. :rolleyes:

Najedur

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry, I didn't realize I was posting in the Intro-section. I have to agree with Alex8 that double insertion would be one example of meeting and greeting.

LazyKing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
windtalkerways said:
To me the thought of double anal
is more horrifying than double vaginal.

You'd be wearing Depends probably,
after the experience.

Ahh!. Windtalker you just conjuered up nasty images in my head! :eek:

*runs away hitting his head, try to get the images out*

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Done two hole double penetration (this requires a female), but never single hole double penetration. One drunk guy once shoved his warmup dildo, up his ass, along with my cock (somethings just shouldn't be tried.) I had to take him too the hospital.

A few guys have had told me that my fucking them left them feeling like when they got doubled. I'm not sure if that is a good thing...

Najedur

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ian you are probably right, but I think it is just the fantasy that is exciting. The penises would have to be on the thinner side. Having two monster penises would not be possible for an anal dp. They would have to take their turns. :smile:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Najedur said:
Ian you are probably right, but I think it is just the fantasy that is exciting. The penises would have to be on the thinner side. Having two monster penises would not be possible for an anal dp. They would have to take their turns. :smile:

To be honest, I didn't think that a person could handle two dicks in their ass without alot of anal experience. Either way... ouch..........:rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Sorcerer said:
Alex and I are coming over with lots of lube. BALLS DEEP BABY!!!

We interupt this News Broadcast to bring you this special announcement:

Apparently, when the men are hot enough, the ass just opens up, and DP is VERY POSSIBLE.

Now back to your regular scheduled program.......:rolleyes:

Najedur

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to agree that if all involved are ready for a good time and the recipient of the anal dp has been warmed up for the event. It could be a very hot experience for all.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Najedur said:
I have to agree that if all involved are ready for a good time and the recipient of the anal dp has been warmed up for the event. It could be a very hot experience for all.

In all seriousness ('cos I can do serious too :rolleyes:), if "warming up" means you have spent an extensive amount of time (weeks, months) getting your ass used to wider and wider dildos, then of course you could take two cocks with relative ease. It's just bending over when you're totally unprepared and expecting it to happen that's going to result in a screaming fit (and not in a good way); and of course, some guys will simply never be able to get that wide/loose from an anatomical standpoint. Equally, Windy's mention of potential health issues re: über-looseness and being 'anally wrecked' need to be borne in mind too.

Back to the fantasy, it's much easier to pull off. :wink: