Anal Douche When You Don't Live Alone

Zi19

Superior Member
Media
So I live in an apartment with two other guys. We all have our own rooms but share a bathroom. This is the first time I'm in this position because in my previous accommodations I have my own bathroom and I'm free to clean my ass whenever I want. Now, idk, I feel like it might disgust my housemates if they realize I do it in the bathtub, and I can't really do it in the toilet because it's in a separate room than the bathroom.

Anyone have any experience with this?

Reactions: luisfernanperez7

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Any chance of just accepting cutting back on it for a time? It's not exactly the most healthy thing in the world. And it's difficult enough under optimal circumstances to manage the unsanitary nature of the act. There are ways of making anal sex workable without having to irrigate your colon.

Reactions: deleted1074483

Zi19

Superior Member
Media
Just play some music when you do it. Or can you do it in the shower? I often do it in a shower rather than a bathtub.
Hmm the music might work I admit. I'll think about it.

And there is a shower, but the drain is a bit blocked. I'm waiting on my landlord to fix it because I can't do it myself.

Zi19

Superior Member
Media
There are ways of making anal sex workable without having to irrigate your colon.
What are they? Also when I said douche I don't mean a deep one, just the rectum part, which usually have a bit of poop left that I don't feel comfortable leaving there when I wanna play with my ass. Though I admit that sometimes I accidentally went to deep...

D

deleted1074483

There are ways of making anal sex workable without having to irrigate your colon.

im with @malakos I don't know where this 'i must douche' for sex comes from? It is not healthy to keep washing out your anus, it dries you up, and can make any probing, gentle or otherwise aggravate the lining and even break it. If you eat well with a balanced diet and drink lots of water, your system will naturally keep clean - you may get an odd bit of poop but it shouldn't be much or often and kind of comes with the territory anyway?

And if i was sharing a house with just one bathroom but several roommates, and knew one was deliberately shitting in the bath, i'd have more than words to say - if you are doing this i hope you are scrubbing and bleaching the bath afterwards (which must take away from the why you're doing it anyway?)

tito21

Superior Member
Media
Just tell your nosy housemates that you’re making homemade fertiliser for your pot plants that you saw on one of those youtube DYI videos.

You’re being empowered to go green, carbon free and a warrior for the planet. And if they look disgusted, well then, spit on those coal-loving dinosaur’s face. End of discussion and walk away.

Zi19

Superior Member
Media
Just tell your nosy housemates that you’re making homemade fertiliser for your pot plants that you saw on one of those youtube DYI videos.

You’re being empowered to go green, carbon free and a warrior for the planet. And if they look disgusted, well then, spit on those coal-loving dinosaur’s face. End of discussion and walk away.
That's a good one lol

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
im with @malakos I don't know where this 'i must douche' for sex comes from? It is not healthy to keep washing out your anus, it dries you up, and can make any probing, gentle or otherwise aggravate the lining and even break it. If you eat well with a balanced diet and drink lots of water, your system will naturally keep clean - you may get an odd bit of poop but it shouldn't be much or often and kind of comes with the territory anyway?

And if i was sharing a house with just one bathroom but several roommates, and knew one was deliberately shitting in the bath, i'd have more than words to say - if you are doing this i hope you are scrubbing and bleaching the bath afterwards (which must take away from the why you're doing it anyway?)
Spot on mate, its not healthy or advisable to douche all the time - it removes natural oils from the inner lining of your anal passage and can, over time desensitize you. What a bit of crap on your dick after a fuck, that's what usually comes out of that hole.

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Consider a fibre supplement couple times a day. It works wonders in making you very regular and with a ‘clean and compact process’. There’s one on the market actually geared for being ready for anal called Pure for Men. It’s really overpriced though and you can easily replicate the ingredients for a fraction of the price (psyllium husk powder, flaxseed powder, chia seed powder, and aloe vera powder) and mix in water.

In terms of douching, I prefer the small bulb enemas. They are discrete and low volume for a quick tidying up without over cleaning or triggering a digestive chain reaction you sometimes don’t want. You can do this just with a toilet and don’t involve messing the shower or tub. I keep one in my little toiletry kit I carry around and have used it many times on the fly when an opportunity comes up. These are easy to hide and your roommates will never know. Just lock the door!

Last edited:

Prem_lj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Use a deposable enema bottle and use the toilet. Use it first in your room, empty out in the bathroom, fill it again, shave, empty out, brush your teeth, etc..

Try it when no one is around and see how it works.

Reactions: Zi19

Tom00tom

Admired Member
Media
I read about cleaning only the lower rectum, but how much water is required for this?

I have an issue where I become clean after a couple of flushes, but then after I do one to check I'm no longer clean and after about a dozen I just give up. Could be possible I'm using too much water but not sure.

I use a medium sized bulb. There were three sizes when I bought it so I went for the one in the middle.

How many ounces/ml should I be using?

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is coming from a total top, so take it with a grain of salt. But I've fucked a lot of guys, and noticed how some of my boyfriends cleaned out. And had some bad experiences with ones that didn't do it right. There are two ways to clean out, just the rectum, or the whole works. If you've got a good diet, the first is fast. The second takes hours. If you're getting fisted, you need to do the second. If you're getting fucked, you may be able to get away just cleaning out the rectum. You can do this on the toilet. With a bulb, a disposable douche/enema, or one of the douche nozels that screws onto a water bottle. But don't use too much water at once, because if you get it around the bend, you will be leaking nasty water forever. You should be able to clean just the rectum quickly on the toilet, despite the roommates.

But depending on your anatomy, and who you fuck, this may not be enough. I remember one party this Spring, where the host saw me angrily scrubing my cock, pubes, etc. in the sink. He asked what happened. And I said there was a major mudslide, and don't these people clean out. He responded "Well, you know, that's a hell of a plunger."

Leedsguy69

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
H
Consider a fibre supplement couple times a day. It works wonders in making you very regular and with a ‘clean and compact process’. There’s one on the market actually geared for being ready for anal called Pure for Men. It’s really overpriced though and you can easily replicate the ingredients for a fraction of the price (psyllium husk powder, flaxseed powder, chia seed powder, and aloe vera powder) and mix in water.

In terms of douching, I prefer the small bulb enemas. They are discrete and low volume for a quick tidying up without over cleaning or triggering a digestive chain reaction you sometimes don’t want. You can do this just with a toilet and don’t involve messing the shower or tub. I keep one in my little toiletry kit I carry around and have used it many times on the fly when an opportunity comes up. These are easy to hide and your roommates will never know. Just lock the door!
Hi thanks for the tip regarding fiber supplements. what quantity of each supplement would you use if making your own?

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
H

Hi thanks for the tip regarding fiber supplements. what quantity of each supplement would you use if making your own?

I just mixed them all together in equal quantities and use around a teaspoon or so of the blend each time. It works better if you put the powder/flour in the glass dry then add water, stir and chug. I bought them on Amazon UK and have enough for a couple years for around £20-£25. The priciest ingredient is the aloe vera powder. Make sure to buy a food grade one. These ingredients together act as a blend of insoluble fibre, soluble fibre and a softener. I already ate a healthy diet, but this really made things run like clockwork lol.

Reactions: Leedsguy69 and Zi19