Anal Douching?

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No its not! You can clean out your business when you know you going to be intimate.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm not sure how those work. you just stick it up and the water rinses it out? :rolleyes::duh: Were you born under a rock? It's an enema not a diesel engine. You should be able to figure this out. Go to CVS or Rose's pick up a Fleet Enema and read the instructions on the side of the box

Yeah, basically...that's it.
In a pinch, a hardon with a strong need to piss will suffice :biggrin1:
Stop it Bbucko you will scare him, he's only 18 and obviously inexperienced. :lmao::tongue:

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no-one should have anal sex without douching first.......makes the bottom spotless clean inside and if your like my then you can take cock for hours-sometimes days without any little nasty accidents..a top also prefers a clean hole to unload in and so he doesnt get a brown cock,etc

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Were you born under a rock? It's an enema not a diesel engine. You should be able to figure this out. Go to CVS or Rose's pick up a Fleet Enema and read the instructions on the side of the box
Fleet enemas really should not be recommended; they have some pretty harsh chemicals in them. Plain water is better.
no-one should have anal sex without douching first.......makes the bottom spotless clean inside and if your like my then you can take cock for hours-sometimes days without any little nasty accidents..a top also prefers a clean hole to unload in and so he doesnt get a brown cock,etc
Please, do not recommend unprotected sex to our younger members here. That's irresponsible and unethical.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fleet enemas really should not be recommended; they have some pretty harsh chemicals in them. Plain water is better. That's true but if he needed something quickly they work fine. Oddly, I can't use Fleet because of it's high sodium count. Tried it once and it triggered a wicked bad Meniere's episode. Of course I was later told by a gay friend to poor out the Fleet solution and just use warm water. :rolleyes::tongue: Thanks Chazz! Always a day late and a dollar short that one is.:biggrin1:

Please, do not recommend unprotected sex to our younger members here. That's irresponsible and unethical.

pierre bleue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anal sex is wrong!
It is unsafe and unclean and it is dangerous!
:mad:

The Bible says you are going to get it for doing that!

What are you doing here my sweet? do you think that God appreciate you being on LPSG, flattering your own organs! Worshipping them like the golden calf! What you are doing according to the Bible is also a sin! and do not forget it! Cursing people is already a sin in itself, it is not up to you to judge anyone's soul!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Yeah, basically...that's it.
In a pinch, a hardon with a strong need to piss will suffice :biggrin1:
Stop it Bbucko you will scare him, he's only 18 and obviously inexperienced. :lmao::tongue:

I think it went right over his head anyway :biggrin1: .

But why do you think they call it Uncle Bbuckle's School for Advanced Depravity?

:kiss:

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

-you serious, man! I'm sure you meant to say DOESN'T GET A BROWN CONDOM, right? And the above was just a thougthless mistake. FM

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No its not! You can clean out your business when you know you going to be intimate.

NO!!! 'Trigon' doesn't know shit about anal douching [Jeezis Krist!] and has no interest in learning anything about it! :mad: NO!!! Sorry and forget it!