Anal Exercises & Anal control

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Rikter8, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    For those of you that identify as bottoms, or have good control over your sphincters, what helped you gain that control?

I'd love to enjoy anal sex, but find it very difficult to allow anything large in and basically just tear open and bleed, even with small dildos. Everything tends to be painful.

Are there exercises or techniques you can use to calm down a tight hole?
    What worked for you?

2. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Get a small plug and work up to gradually larger ones. Also never scrimp on the lube! It is also most important to exercise the sphincter muscles, just as recommended for vaginal and urethral muscles. These exercises are collectively known as Kegels.

Bleeding from the rectum easily can also be a sign of hemorrhoids. The solution to that is a diet with more water and fiber, as well as getting in more walking. They are basically an internal varicose vein, but like leg veins, they are preventable.

In tantra, rectal penetration for both sexes is done in a squatting position. You may find this more comfortable at first. But whatever you try, only use a toy that is small enough for comfort, to begin! If it hurts, don't do it.

3. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh...I know all about the big H. Already had a few removed, and developing a new one.

I've tried the small butt plugs but find them painful too.
    I've always read to try and relax, but wasn't sure if there were massage techniques, breathing techniques etc to relax the bowel area.

Oddly enough, when I get a flair up, I take a double xanax, and the flare up, throbbing, and pain goes away.

4. erratic

Gold Member

Hemorrhoids aren't going to make anal any easier - screaming horror is more like what it would probably feel like - and if you're prone to bleeding around your anus you may want to consider how wise it is to try anal anyway. The risks of contracting infections skyrocket when you have open sores in the area.

That being said, you can absolutely try massaging the area around your anus. I remember watching a video about tantra that strongly recommended it. They suggested you lube up a few fingers and massage around the area for a few minutes (as in five or ten minutes, not one or two) and slowly start inserting fingers (with lots o' lube) after you're feeling nice and relaxed. I don't remember much more about what they said because the video was basically a voice-over with super close-up images of a guy fingering his oily sphincter. Not my thing. I skipped a bit.

Good luck, sir.

5. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, well-oiled massage is always good. If you can't get in enough walking, try 'bicycle' leg exercises upside down, supported by your elbows with hands on the small of your back. Separately from the rectal stimulus, that is :tongue:

6. zpacifico

zpacifico New Member

relax, add lube, and more lube, lay on your side and finger yourself slowly untill you get more open, usually inhaling deeply while penetrating helps.
    cheers ;รพ

Draft saved Draft deleted