Anal Fissure

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by boratdcc, Jul 5, 2010.

1. boratdcc

boratdcc New Member

Hey, has anyone here ever had an anal fissure? I have one from wiping too vigorously. I have been to the doctor, was given some suppositories, they seemed to work for a week, but it hasn't solved my problem.

I was wondering if anyone who has had an anal fissure, could recommend something that will solve my problem. Going to the toilet is killing me at the moment.

2. eurotop40

Gold Member

I had a similar problem. I got a cream that relaxes the sphincter. Now it's much better.

3. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

Damn dude, how hard are you wiping?!? :eek:

4. boratdcc

boratdcc New Member

Has the cream completely cured your problem? I was getting results with the suppositories, but you can't take them for more than a week.

5. boratdcc

boratdcc New Member

It's the price I paid for wanting to have a clean ass:biggrin1:

I an now using baby wipes, which are much better.

6. B_hardasarokkk

B_hardasarokkk New Member

the last time my doc prescribed suppositories, I took them for a week....nothing~! for all the good they did I might as well have shoved them up my ass...LOL

7. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was hospitalized and ultimately operated on for this issue. It's seriously no joke.

Interestingly, both the surgeon and the nurses who attended to my post-op care noticed scar tissue around my anus to the point where it was commented upon. I've often said that I cannot bottom without its feeling like I'm being raped, and oddly, I was proven right.The last time I was topped I was drunk and overpowered; that's when I seroconverted to being HIV+. It was in 1984.

8. boratdcc

boratdcc New Member

I'm really sorry to hear that. You are a strong person to keep on going. I wouldn't know how to react if something like that happened to me. What happened to the s.o.b that did that to you?

ps, How did you anal fissure get so out of control?

9. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I honestly haven't a clue: it was probably from using toilet paper too "vigorously" after an otherwise difficult (and perhaps slightly bloody) BM. I can no longer remember. The operation was done about 18 months ago and, like most really horrible and painful things, has been pushed deep in the back of my mind.

Thank you for the support and kind words, BTW. They are acknowledged and appreciated,

10. starstruck

starstruck New Member

STOP USING TOILET PAPER !!

Get into the shower and clean your ass with soap and water, the same way you would clean your finger if it got shit on it.

SIMPLE !!

11. eurotop40

Gold Member

Bidets are the best (I have one installed in my own bathroom), but you can't use a bidet everywhere...
    Why are there no bidets in the anglo-saxon areas?

12. gaston28

gaston28 Member

I use to get them from training too hard (marathon runner) and not enough water. The stool would get hard and cause fissures. I was given stoll softeners and told too keep hydrated.

13. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    I got a nasty one from riding my then-bf's dick too much. Felt like I was shitting razor blades every time I tried to pass a movement. Ultimately had to have it operated on, as nothing else worked.

14. likes2seemore

likes2seemore New Member

i've had this.anal fistula...the doc said it is quite common.he said it can be caused by diet.popcorn and highly fiberous foods along with thin areas in the anal lining can result in a fistula(a small hole in the lining that can be severe enough to allow fecal matter to invade and cause a" boil "like infection that hurts like the devil.it will drain itself giving you a little relief,but fills up again.this is ongoing...pure hell.surgury is the only way to to get it to heal and go away..it was not a horrable surgury,and the recovery was fast.good luck

15. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    Another thought....anal fissures occur anywhere on or near the rectum- mine was a small (tiny really) tear in the tissue immediately surrounding the rectum- a most difficult place to naturally heal.

16. arkfarmbear

arkfarmbear New Member

I've heard about a product from Australia named Rectogesic. I've not googled it but I think it is available in the US. If my memory is correct it was developed specifically for those who had complications from being topped but it would probably be ideal for you, too.
    Good luck!

17. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

Try fiber therapy - two or three glasses a day.
    Fiber will ensure that the feces are well lubricated in the colon and the rectum, sweeping the colon and rectum clean, and are expelled without leaving residue in the rectum or on the anus. Thus the need to wipe vigorously disappears.

18. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I'm curious to know if a fissure causes a mucous-like substance to exist down there. That's my problem and a doctor friend, without looking, said that the mucous could be from a fissure. She recommended Tucks wipes after wiping with paper and suppositories if it does not clear up within a week or so.

19. arkfarmbear

arkfarmbear New Member

My doctor told me that in many cases the mucous that you see in the bowl after a bowel movement is often the residue of any type of "gel cap" product that you've been swallowing.

20. jccrockman45

jccrockman45 New Member

I had one years ago from the same reason. Wiping too vigorously. Don't have any now and remember it taking awhile to heal. I can still feel the scar. Now I use paper and the Kandoo brand of wipes that children use when potty training. You can flush them and they are moist which helps. Use something like the ointment used for diaper rash which will coat the area and prevent irritation from your bowel movement. Be patient cause it will take awhile. Soft diets mentioned earlier will help too. Drink lots of water.

Draft saved Draft deleted