Anal Fisting

Dado727

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi i have a question. My gf fisted me and she had some blood on her hand what does that usually mean and how can she do it again without it not bleeding. Thanks i appreciate it.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bleeding can be a lot of things, but it obviously means something was torn.

1) Nails need to be trimmed short and filed very smooth, especially around the edges closest to the finger;

2) The correct lube is essential: do not use water- or silicone-based lubes. There are some who prefer J-Lube, others who prefer Crisco. Elbow Grease Original Formula Cream is fine but needs even more frequent application than either Crisco or J-Lube (see 3 & 4);

3) Regardless of which lube you select (personally, I'm an old-schooler Crisco partisan for fisting ass), you can NEVER use too much of it. Your fister's entire hand, front, back and between the fingers needs to be covered like cake frosting, going down the wrist to mid-forearm. Your ass needs as much lube on the outside as it does on the inside: I usually lube around 1.5-2 inches around the anus and several good dollops inside;

4) Go slow: go really really slow. It should take someone with moderate bottoming experience anywhere from 30-45 minutes before insertion is wrist-deep, but an hour is not uncommon. Keep breathing, keep focused and keep communicating. Reapply lube around the edge of the hole and to the area about to enter at least once every ten or so minutes;

5) Contrary to the name, fisting isn't really much about the top's fist: her hand needs to be outstretched with the thumb tucked inside. Once inside the rectum, the top will soon discover the inner, "second" sphincter, which needs to be opened as carefully and slowly as the anus. The only time she can curl into a fist is after she has inserted up to the wrist, though most bottoms I've fisted (over 100) prefer to wait until I am at mid-forearm. Some bottoms prefer that I never close my hand;

6) Gloves are a personal decision between two consenting and informed partners. Personally, I don't like them for the same reason why so many bottoms don't: they pull somewhat (no matter how lubed) and, for me, they diminish the sensation. There are landmarks (like the inner sphincter) that need to be felt, and I've found gloves make finding these areas more difficult. HOWEVER: be informed that gloves protect both partners from any number of bacterial and viral infections and are considered mandatory under safer-sex protocols. If you use condoms for vaginal or anal sex, use gloves. J-Lube is safe with latex gloves, Crisco is not: you may prefer using polyurethane gloves, instead of latex, for all lubes;

7) Like gloves, the use of drugs (whether stimulants or depressants, including alcohol) is a personal decision between two consenting and informed adults. Personally, I only consume water or tepid black tea (like Red Rose or Lipton) when engaging in any play at all, and would not attempt fisting anyone who is drunk or pilled-out.

All that being said, there are some people who, no matter how slowly and well-lubed they play, will bleed. Unsurprisingly, they are known as "bleeders": I met one once. Though I fucked him many times (without bleeding), I only fisted him once, as the blood disturbed me. If you are really a "bleeder", then I'd seriously suggest you reconsider fisting in favor of large toys instead. But that's just me.

Last edited: