Anal for first time

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by wickedgood, Sep 27, 2009.

1. wickedgood

wickedgood New Member

I've never had anal sex and truly never been that interested or turned on by the idea. The guy that I am sleeping with now has a bit of a butt fetish and really wants me to try it. I am almost to the point where I'd be willing to try it (he's a great guy and super in the sack and I like making him happy plus I admit I'm a little curious)
    What kind of health concerns come with anal sex? Besides the obvious of possibility of infection. I'm talking like hemorrhoids trouble shitting things like that. It seems a large part of the population have regular anal sex and I haven't really heard of things like that but I just have to wonder.

Also any suggestions for making it any easier.....?

2. dolfette

Gold Member

my arse bleeds for days after, regardless of prep & care taken.
    it heals up, no long term harm, and i choose not to repeat.
    but plenty of people have no problems at all.

3. BigTaTas36F

BigTaTas36F New Member

Ok so the only thing you should worry about is the pain. lol but sometimes pleasure is pain. if done correctly it can be AMAZING. Things that work for me are one while he enters from behind i have my toy for clit stim. Then two i dont let him pull out completely with every thrust. cause the initial penitration is the part that hurts the most. He can be as rough as he wants as long as de doest pull out. I have to say after trial and error i have become a BIG fan of anal. :) have fun and enjoy!

4. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    To make it easier train yourself to his size over a couple of weeks using anal plugs. Use lots of lube. Plan it well and do not rush the event. Clean yourself well and the day prior attempt to abstain from food for about 12 hours ( so just don't eat dinner ) and if you wish give yourself an enema. This lowers the risk of infection because you at least won't be processing anything in your intestines so you don't ( literally ) shit yourself during the act. If he's large be aware of the suction effect. Do not have anal sex on a whim the first few times until you are confident and feel that you can without any doubt take your partner.

The health risks change by person so there's little to nothing to be said about it; general risks are things you covered like infection, and of course emotional risks like embarassment may occur even with hygienic practices.

5. hud01

Gold Member

Personally I would suggest either spending an evening getting used to it with either fingers, or a small vibrator.

Lube, can be spit, but I would have real lube ready too.

Many times even when in a LTR I have used condoms to keep things neater.

Take it slow and enjoy.

6. dolfette

Gold Member

spit is a crappy lube.
    buy the good stuff.

7. hud01

Gold Member

Which is what I said

8. dolfette

Gold Member

i think it needs saying again.

maybe in larger font.

9. Ed69

Gold Member

Wow!That's alot of prep work.My wife and I did it the first time when she was horny and relaxed.Sorry butt she did not skip meals or clean herself out.:rolleyes:She asked me to put it in her ass and I did on a whim!:eek:

It seems that sex is alot of work and prep for some people!:frown1:

10. sassy Lisa

sassy Lisa New Member

I enjoy anal and find that the times we do it on a whim is the most pleasurable. The thing to remember RELAX and LUBE. If you are really horny and relaxed it will go smoother and lube is a must to insure no friction. If you feel you partner won't do anything to hurt you helps as well.

Draft saved Draft deleted