Anal Fuck: How much can I get ?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Mal1ch1, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Mal1ch1

Mal1ch1 New Member

My old lady's going to let me fuck her in the ass, and she said the sky's the limit. Will I be able to get it ALL THE WAY UP HER ASS ?? I'm fairly big, a little over 8" and about 2 1/4" girth.
    Is it that good ?? I've always wanted to fuck her in the ass, and she finally agreed to let me. Is there a best position for the first time ? Like have her standing bent over and just dive in ? Or do it doggie style on the bed ?
    I can't wait to cum up that tight ass, as she's wearing black for me too !

2. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    Make sure you use a condom. and whatever position SHE feels comfortable in is important. Use lube and go slow.

3. joey baloney

joey baloney New Member

In addition to using a condom and lots of lube, you should also ensure that your partner has completely emptied her bowels. An enema a couple of hours before the big event would be good, but is not strictly necessary. But knowing she is clean should help her relax a little more.

As for positions, you might want to think about using the missionary position, as it's usually a little easier for beginners. Plus it allows access to many of the other areas of your wife's body you probably like to play with.

Look up anal sex on Wikipedia, there's good info there. Also tons of helpful websites with good advice for the beginner.

Don't fuck up or you may never get her to do it again. Make her happy and you can count on adding anal sex to the repetoire of things you both like to do. Good luck.

4. Magnum10x2

Magnum10x2 Member

Albums:
    Get her amped-up first --- begin with some 69ing, play with her ass (stick a finger or two in (go slow)… Then flip her over for some traditional doggy – during this time, you should be playing with her ass (this is the time to shoot some lube up there ((System JO makes shooters that are individual shots of lube)). Pull out and wipe off… lube your dick up (I really like Eros Bodyglide) Go Balls Deep and Enjoy! She should have NO problem taking it all...

Draft saved Draft deleted