Anal fun

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyone like to stick things up their asses. The other night I tried to see if I could take a zucchini... lol. I couldnt so I wittled it down until I could. I'm not gay but I was bored and upset and I don't think a woman would let me do such a thing? Would she? I am most curious to hear from straight men and women, but any unique perspective is welcome.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah it's fun, and it doesn't necessarily mean you're gay. You just like the feeling of things in your ass, it's normal. I've stuck bananas and stuff like that up my ass before. My current gf loves anything anal -- my ass, her ass it doesn't matter. She gets sopping wet from fingering me. And I'm willing to bet most women won't have a problem fucking you for a change, lol. Don't worry about it, there are a lot of narrow-minded people in the world who haven't yet discovered their prostates :wink:.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am a mostly hetero male who loves anal play. I like fairly size able things. Give me that zuchinni and i would take it!

I have experimented with depth and width and pushing the limits. I find it is width more than depth that I enjoy. I can take 7 to 8 inches but to go deeper takes a lot of care and there isn't anymore pleasure by going deeper. Its hard to work past the bends in the road!

Width is another story... I love to feel full and strtched. It puts pressure on my prostate and feels incredible. My favorite objects are 6.5" and 7" in girth. I can take them easily with a bit of lube and have a ball with lots of thrusting.

Every once in awhile I like to push it further. With a little more effort I can easily go up to soda can diameter. Once I went up to 9" in girth! Wow! When that slides in you know it! in a GOOD way!

I hope to try a real cock that is nice and thick someday. I have a bi side and envy men with big cocks, but have yet to have had an experience with a really hung guy. Biggest has been maybe 7.5 and 5.75 girth so far. I hope to find an 8x6.5-7 inch guy someday and experience a REAL good anal fuck!

Anyone near Milwaukee, WI??? lol:wink:

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Every once in awhile I like to push it further. With a little more effort I can easily go up to soda can diameter. Once I went up to 9" in girth! Wow! When that slides in you know it! in a GOOD way!

Wow. Are u serious? Do I have to train myself. I didnt think my bones could allow any wider than the wittled down zucchini. I'm a wuss I guess. lol

I'm only in the mood for this once in a while tho. I'd rather give it to a girl. But who would be into this?

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2 of my ex boyfriends absolutely loved being penetrated anally. I don't think it's at all uncommon for men to like that, I do, however, think it's uncommon for men to be very open about it. There's the ridiculous myth that it indicates homosexuality, but it REALLY doesn't!

There are almost as many nerve endings around the anus as in a clitoris (almost but not quite) so it's not surprising that it feels good - ditto for analingus. Plus there's the prostate gland up inside the anus which can give huge pleasure to a guy if stimulated properly.

So.... if it feels good, you carry on! :smile:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I was talking to a Girl Friend of mine yesterday. She says that when she does this with guys, they tend to have to go to the bathroom after...
I can't imagine that happens to everyone, but I can see why it would happen.

ricta68

Just Browsing
Media
Ive never had a sexual encounter with a man, but ive been playing with my ass for about 12 years, gradually, moving on to bigger,and bigger toys. My girlfriend now, LOVES to put big things in my ass, including her fist. :tongue: :biggrin1: :eek:

swtnspycy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just be really careful with what you stick up your ass. You should stick to things that have either a handle or a flared base so that there's no chance of it getting stuck or "lost" inside of you. Yes, that can really happen, and I doubt you want to go to the emergency room for that. Also, don't forget the lube.

Sidenote: Remind me never to eat vegetables at BigA's house.

D_Mallaber Manynuts

Experimental Member
Media
Most things up my ass, from a finger to a (well lubricated) fist turn me on and give me the hardest of erections. I quite often cum spontaneously in these situations, which feels good. You should be careful though and never force anything that hurts.

tigerdog96

Just Browsing
Media
This is my first real post on this message board. However, this one caught my eye.

I have been anal curious for some time now, say, oh 10 yrs.
I started with a carrot and a womans ultra tampon and as time went on moved up in size. I am straight, but am now able to, after 3 years, fully take the doc johnson "Dick Rambone" 15" x 7.75" all the way, balls deep.

I would love to fill you all in on how. pm me or ask me to expound on this topic if interested. It took about a good 3 years, but i finally did it about 6 months ago. Now I am bored. Always wondering what else there is out there to fulfill my curiousity.

boggie40

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have read various masturbation techniques, and have heard about the prostrate massage.
I do know it is up the arse, but i'm damned if i can find my prostate - unless i have and it is something which i was not expecting ??

All advice will be treated with the utmost discretion :eek: