Anal Hair?

scoopie

Just Browsing
Media
I am a young gay man interested in being the receptive partner in anal sex...I am quite hairy "down there" and I was wondering if some tops have a strong anti-hair preference...I am interested in removing the hair, but I don't know the best way to do it--waxing? Shaving? Should I got to a salon and get a Brazillian? Any advice is welcome...

I prefer a guy's ass to be hairless. Shaving it carefully would be an idea, no waxing.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am a young gay man interested in being the receptive partner in anal sex...I am quite hairy "down there" and I was wondering if some tops have a strong anti-hair preference...I am interested in removing the hair, but I don't know the best way to do it--waxing? Shaving? Should I got to a salon and get a Brazillian? Any advice is welcome...

It's not like I take part in a Top's Support Network, where we all sit around and discuss bottoms and hole, but I can only very rarely think of another top who's even expressed an opinion one way or the other to me.

Most guys in my circle are looking for real, raw man, devoid of colognes or trims or waxes, whether they're tops, bottoms or versatiles. They're also more likely to forgive en extra fifteen pounds than be attracted to a fey, shaved boy with washboard abs and hair in his eyes.

There are multiple reasons why we have hair where we do, and there are many, many guys who actually prefer hair: beards, chest hair, leg hair, ass hair, armpit hair and, of course, pubes. There's nothing less desirable than being pricked and poked by body hair growing back in during a grapple/play scene.

Usually guys who want a hairless, perfumed, ultra-lean boy is looking for a high-maintenance and very expensive piece of arm candy. They are rotated often, believe me.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's no set preference, do what you like. If you are going to remove hair I would suggest trimming it first and then either waxing or shaving (it can be itchy growing back but it will grow back quickly). Each person will have a different preference.

ThickPup

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No preference as long as it's a clean ass :)

I agree with clipping first, then shaving. Just take your time.

When I first started grooming and shaved my ass, I was told
by a woman to use a deodorant stick over the shaved area and
it would minimize ingrowns and itching. It did help a lot, along with
wearing boxer briefs.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
First, why not share a picture with us THEN we can comment on what you should do. I would say trim it - at least your crack hair - so that it doesn't mat etc. If you have hairy ass cheeks like those photos, I'd wax the entire thing but that's just my preference.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
most of my gay friends are like me [smooth]...try it and if yu don't like it then grow it back....but try having someone slide their hand over your smooth areas and I'll bet you'll love it.