Anal Happy Gal

backdoorgal

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Guys, First: lube, lube, lube!!! Be gentle,slow,slow, slow and rhythmic. Work your cock in a tiny bit at a time. Think only of her feelings the first few minutes.
I too had a "missed and slipped in" excruciatingly painful 1st entry years ago. Thought I'd never let anyone ever try again. 25 years and a gentle, wonderful lover later I am a true "backdoor" lover. I love it by itself, after oral orgasm, or after both oral then intercourse!!!! If you take your time, get your cock in as slowly and gently (your mood must be patient and gentle too) as possible. Once you are in, she will will beg u to go so deep and u will enjoy her pleasure almost as much as your own!!! It is such a wonderful orgasm! I wish all men liked anal entry. I orgasm more from anal than missionary entrance!!! OOOOOhhhhh---Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOO:)Have fun!!!! Hope yourwomen become ad-dick-ted like Me!!!!!!!

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Guys, First: lube, lube, lube!!! Be gentle,slow,slow, slow and rhythmic. Work your cock in a tiny bit at a time. Think only of her feelings the first few minutes.
I too had a "missed and slipped in" excruciatingly painful 1st entry years ago. Thought I'd never let anyone ever try again. 25 years and a gentle, wonderful lover later I am a true "backdoor" lover. I love it by itself, after oral orgasm, or after both oral then intercourse!!!! If you take your time, get your cock in as slowly and gently (your mood must be patient and gentle too) as possible. Once you are in, she will will beg u to go so deep and u will enjoy her pleasure almost as much as your own!!! It is such a wonderful orgasm! I wish all men liked anal entry. I orgasm more from anal than missionary entrance!!! OOOOOhhhhh---Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOO:)Have fun!!!! Hope yourwomen become ad-dick-ted like Me!!!!!!!
Hi hon, nice post, very well written love the history combined with erotica, very sexy lady...u must be outstanding in the bedroom or the living room or the kitchen or the bathroom, etc,etc !!!!!