Anal: how big of a cock can you take?

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
7 to 7.5 is the perfect size but I've used a 10 inch dildo on my ass, cocks that big are few and far between. Do cocks over 9 inches really exist?

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A black guy fucked me in a sauna a few years ago, well he impaled me. His cock was huge, much bigger than all the other cocks I've had. It could've been 11 inches but I didn't measure it. I could hardly walk afterwards, had to have a nap in a private room...

NoirFan01

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
7 to 7.5 is the perfect size but I've used a 10 inch dildo on my ass, cocks that big are few and far between. Do cocks over 9 inches really exist?
But, as they say: "It's not the size of the hammer but the skill of the man using it." About the best topping I had was from an ex with a small cock. He managed to hit my prostate just right with his thrusts. I thought I'd go insane from pleasure.

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But, as they say: "It's not the size of the hammer but the skill of the man using it." About the best topping I had was from an ex with a small cock. He managed to hit my prostate just right with his thrusts. I thought I'd go insane from pleasure.

So true, my buddy with an thin 6 inch cock with a nice curve has made me shoot handsfree a few times. Must be the size and the angle of his cock which batters my prostate

LICNYCgay

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So true, my buddy with an thin 6 inch cock with a nice curve has made me shoot handsfree a few times. Must be the size and the angle of his cock which batters my prostate
Same. I've had great fucks from guys with big cocks, and guys with small cocks, and guys with average cocks. There's a lot of nerve endings back there, and different sizes are going to hit different pleasure zones.

Braalian82

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, the prostate isn't far up. Many average dicks have absolutely beat up my prostate and made me ooze a little squirt of cum with each thrust

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have taken 10 inches , balls deep , both oral and anal . Wanted it to go on for ever . The mix of pleasure and pain , nothing compares for me . I'd love to be gang banged by a heap of them , and will take on ANYTHING huge , the bigger , more painful the better , the pleasure that comes with it is simply unbelievable . I'm addickted .