Anal: how big of a cock can you take?

Biggest dick I've had was around 8''. Loved it. We did it without lube, just spit.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
With time and lots of lube I've managed to take all cocks given to me.
I think you are right. Take your time with lots of lube....that ass will relax and expand.......oh God that feels good......

That feeling of wanting a bigger cock going deeper never leaves you does it??? It doesn't for me......

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Biggest dildo I've used on my self is a 7.5 inc one with a decent girth on it.
Once I tried sitting on 2 dildos together (7.5 & 6 inc sizes) but could not tolerate the pain. Lasted for about 30-45 seconds before I couldn't take the pain anymore.

kentgwm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, the prostate isn't far up. Many average dicks have absolutely beat up my prostate and made me ooze a little squirt of cum with each thrust
I am with Braalian. It rarely isn't the size that matters but the communication between us with the goal of a hot fuck for both of us.

Reactions: gayhunglover

Ohiojohn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I prefer nothing bigger than 7" long. But a cock has to have some girth to it. Now one time I did take a guy that was 8.5 inches and thick. I had no idea he was that big until I was already undressed and laying on the bed naked waiting for him to get undressed.

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Girth can be so much more intense than length. I've been with meatier average sized cocks with a huge girth where the dick head has battered my prostate. I was told that I made so much noise with it. Kept my housemate awake, he told me to bite into the pillow next time or to find something to occupy my mouth...

Reactions: alohaww

love taking big cock up my ass , want to feel the sensation of my ass getting stretch by big cock

Bentover41

Sexy Member
Media
Fayetteville (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm not much of a cock sucker, but have sucked a few and they were in the 6-6.5 range. In the ass that's another story. Been with a guy that was 9", and I have a Buck Meadows (Falcon) dildo that's 10" insertable and can take it all and beg for more. Also have a medium 3 Bangs in the Butt butt plug and can take it all.