Anal - How Many Times In One Day Have You Been Fucked?

ArabicBottom

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If we’re talking one person, I’d say probably more than 6 times (he came 6 times), we were sort of dating and had a weekend away at a cabin we rented. I’d say he’s around 7” to 8”

with more than one person, I’ve been gangfucked by 17 guys one night/morning. I don’t know how many “times” but it was about 12 hours of fucking and partying. All of them were XXL (that was a requirement). My hole was swollen for like a week but I’ve also was getting fucked during it so it may have slowed the recovery.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think the most times I have been fucked in a 24 hour period was one night in a hotel room. I was fucked by 7 or 8 guys. Most were average in size. One of them was HUGE! But the most memorable was the guy who had a very curved dick. His head would press down on my prostate each time it went by. The feeling was crazy, it was like somebody turned on the faucet inside me, my precum was just pouring out.

Great Night!

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my earliest bf's and I went back to his house. He fucked me 7 times in one night. We'd fuck, doze off and one of us would become aroused again. By the 6th orgasm neither of us ejaculated. At the end, my hole felt amazing - throbbing and pulsing. I felt completely satiated.

LICNYCgay

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think my record is 15 different guys, a couple of them going twice, at a particularly good Bear Party. Sizes ranging from 5 to 9 inches. And I left with my hole wanting more. I have a greedy fuckhole.