iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So guys, my question is to all men of different sexual orientations.

But especially to self-identified bottom men. I am a versatile guy. I go both ways . After topping and cumming after a satisfactory sex, I feel peaceful and my balls and prostate leave me alone for 2-3 days until they get full and urge me to cum again.

BUT,

When I bottom or use anal toys to satisfy the need to fill my ass, things are different.

Although I reach an unbearable state of orgasm by being fucked in the ass or by making myself cum with anal play, I can never feel totally satisfied! I want to take it again and again. My anus, rectum and prostate are so much aroused that I want something (a penis or a toy) to stay in me forever :D Literally. I guess you also know that feeling of extreme warmth in your ass after anal play or penetration.

Do you also feel the same need or is it just me??
How can you cope with this?

It is as if my anus starts to act on its own. Always wanting and ready to take .

For example, I did some anal play two hours ago and had an amazing orgasm. But even after this much time, I still wanna take a dildo or a dick in my ass and I can feel the persisting warmth in my ass :D

This must be a curse or something.

icebergslm5506

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’m straight and have never had sex with a man, but I love a nice fat dildo in my hole from time to time when I masturbate.. the more I use it though, the more I wake up with morning wood, along with the need to grab my dildo and ride the fuck out of it while I get off. I recently hooked up with a girl who fucked me so good with her strapon, got me hooked, and is totally nonchalant about giving it to me again, as she has many suitors for her newly found skills..now I know how the women I fuck feel lol

Bongo7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was talking about this earlier this year. I too have this and it's like a drug addict wanting a fix. I need to get fucked and toys don't help.
I went to the baths and hooked up with a few guys and wanted more. I wore a plug on the way home. I am insatiable. I'm plugged as I write this.

I feel you on this. I'm getting to the stage that I feel like I need to get fucked by a big dick. I'm afraid of how much I may like it. I don't feel the need for emotional attachment to a man. I just want a well hung man to fuck me.

Bongo7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I too experience the same feeling. The more I use my dildo, the more I want it. Sometimes it feels almost obsessive to an unhealthy degree. Like I want it constantly in me. Same exact thing. Are we power bottoms in denial?

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was talking about this earlier this year. I too have this and it's like a drug addict wanting a fix. I need to get fucked and toys don't help.
I went to the baths and hooked up with a few guys and wanted more. I wore a plug on the way home. I am insatiable. I'm plugged as I write this.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's the same for me... I find it a blessing and a curse to discover anal pleasure.

I find the only way to break the ongoing desire to have my ass filled is to jerk off and have a conventional orgasm. Otherwise my ass and prostate have me continuously craving pleasre.

I love to have the time wher I can play repeatedly, fucking myself off and on throughout the day, multiple prostate orgasms, licking my own ooze, taking a break, grabbing a bigger toy, going again... and again.... until exhausted!

But if I need to end it to get some real work done, I have to just jerk my cock to climax. Sometimes that is only temporary too... I find my prostate feeling the after ache from previous toy play and it starts to crave more.

It is very addicting... if I have the privacy it is hard to stop. I am amazed at how long the pleasre waves can go on.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I feel you too. Sometimes my craving for cock is unbearable.
I have to admit....I am the same. The anal craving for dick or dildo...to be penetrated is extremely strong.....much stronger than simply being "horny" and wanting to cum.....the pleasure from being anally penetrated is so powerful....and the orgasms so strong and intense.....it truly is addicting.....and I keep wanting it more and more....almost a mental, emotional and physical craving.....its that wonderful......

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think there is no man on the earth that would satisfy our greed :D

That can stay hard 7/24 and that can keep his hard dick in our butts without cumming for hours.

That is why toys have been my source of pleasure. When I have tried real cocks they have not been hard enough, big enough or last long enough. Maybe i will experience one someday.

My girlfriend uses toys, cucumbers, zucchini and sometimes her fist to ravage me for hours on special occasions.

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So we're basically anal whores :D

Well both dildoes and real penises have pros and cons.

With a dildo, you can go as long as you want. It never gets limp and it totally works for your own pleasure. It is not the same with real men and their penises :D

But I still prefer a man with a hard dick longer than 16-17 centimeters over a dildo. Love the feeling of that dick head entering my hole and hitting my prostate and then going into the depths of my hungry hole.

But I rarely do bareback because of STD concerns. If STDs did not exist, I'd have definitely been a cumdump, a pig who lets tens of men come into his manpussy. :D

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I’m straight and have never had sex with a man, but I love a nice fat dildo in my hole from time to time when I masturbate.. the more I use it though, the more I wake up with morning wood, along with the need to grab my dildo and ride the fuck out of it while I get off. I recently hooked up with a girl who fucked me so good with her strapon, got me hooked, and is totally nonchalant about giving it to me again, as she has many suitors for her newly found skills..now I know how the women I fuck feel lol
Welcome to the club! For men that are stimulated by toys... It's fucking amazing. Like many men, we have this "addiction" to going bigger (bigger is better right?). My wife always comments to me that we always need a larger toy. Maybe that's a guy thing. My wife is happy with my cock. She never wants a "giant" dildo in her. Especially if my cock is ready. But guys? We love the challenge. There is a definite satisfaction when we go up in size. I fondly recall the time I finally got the big end of my Njoy 11 in me!

Last edited:

gohara

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

But especially to self-identified bottom men. I am a versatile guy. I go both ways . After topping and cumming after a satisfactory sex, I feel peaceful and my balls and prostate leave me alone for 2-3 days until they get full and urge me to cum again.

BUT,

When I bottom or use anal toys to satisfy the need to fill my ass, things are different.

Although I reach an unbearable state of orgasm by being fucked in the ass or by making myself cum with anal play, I can never feel totally satisfied! I want to take it again and again. My anus, rectum and prostate are so much aroused that I want something (a penis or a toy) to stay in me forever :D Literally. I guess you also know that feeling of extreme warmth in your ass after anal play or penetration.

It is as if my anus starts to act on its own. Always wanting and ready to take .

For example, I did some anal play two hours ago and had an amazing orgasm. But even after this much time, I still wanna take a dildo or a dick in my ass and I can feel the persisting warmth in my ass :D

I get the urge exactly like that lol love getting my ass pounded and then wake up and ride that dick again

Attachments

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I too experience the same feeling. The more I use my dildo, the more I want it. Sometimes it feels almost obsessive to an unhealthy degree. Like I want it constantly in me. Same exact thing. Are we power bottoms in denial?
:D

Probably.

Well, I really like both topping and bottoming. But bottoming turns you into an insatiable sex machine.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The times when I actually want cock are few and far between, but when I want it, I want it bad. The feeling will pass if I don't do anything about it, and it may be months before it comes back. I'm hoping I can get some cock soon. It's been far too long.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

BUT,

You describe exactly the same thing I experience! Exactly!!!!

I also find that insatiable desire is an addiction! I get the urge over and over and I even get irritable if I don't have the opportunity to indulge!

I will have a couple hours of private time this morning and my prostate is aching at the thought. I can't wait to break the toys out!

You are not alone in what you feel. It is a blessing and a curse for me to have discovered male anal pleasure! I do it over traditional penile masturbation! I feel like a total bottom whore some days!

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Happens to me as well.... After I have had some really good ass play, getting fucked or playing with didlos. In about 2 hours the urge to get fucked again is intense. My ass quivers until I take matter into my own hands. The only thing that can calm that desire is to fuck my ass with on of my bigger toys. The deeper the better. I have one dildo that is 13" x 7" , I like to sit on it taking it all to base from the beginning. Feels amazing as I slide my ass down on it to the base. Then I pause for a moment, feeling it's entire length inside me. After that a series of consecutive all the way out , all the way in, nice and slow. Mixed in with some rapid plunges until my ass is throbbing and satisfied, sometimes close to blooming..... That is how I satisfy my Anal Hunger

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Along with something "bigger"....I have an equally strong desire to have something "deeper" inside of my ass......just a constant desire, hunger and craving....
For that... I have a 14" x 1.25" dia double that I just started exploring with. I hit 12" so far. It's like being massaged from the inside-out. I get into a meditative state when it's sliding in and out. And not being large diameter, it's pure fun!