Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So guys, my question is to all men of different sexual orientations.

But especially to self-identified bottom men. I am a versatile guy. I go both ways . After topping and cumming after a satisfactory sex, I feel peaceful and my balls and prostate leave me alone for 2-3 days until they get full and urge me to cum again.

BUT,

When I bottom or use anal toys to satisfy the need to fill my ass, things are different.

Although I reach an unbearable state of orgasm by being fucked in the ass or by making myself cum with anal play, I can never feel totally satisfied! I want to take it again and again. My anus, rectum and prostate are so much aroused that I want something (a penis or a toy) to stay in me forever :D Literally. I guess you also know that feeling of extreme warmth in your ass after anal play or penetration.

Do you also feel the same need or is it just me??
How can you cope with this?

It is as if my anus starts to act on its own. Always wanting and ready to take .

For example, I did some anal play two hours ago and had an amazing orgasm. But even after this much time, I still wanna take a dildo or a dick in my ass and I can feel the persisting warmth in my ass :D

This must be a curse or something.

You describe exactly the same thing I experience! Exactly!!!!

I also find that insatiable desire is an addiction! I get the urge over and over and I even get irritable if I don't have the opportunity to indulge!

I will have a couple hours of private time this morning and my prostate is aching at the thought. I can't wait to break the toys out!

You are not alone in what you feel. It is a blessing and a curse for me to have discovered male anal pleasure! I do it over traditional penile masturbation! I feel like a total bottom whore some days!

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So we're basically anal whores :D

Well both dildoes and real penises have pros and cons.

With a dildo, you can go as long as you want. It never gets limp and it totally works for your own pleasure. It is not the same with real men and their penises :D

But I still prefer a man with a hard dick longer than 16-17 centimeters over a dildo. Love the feeling of that dick head entering my hole and hitting my prostate and then going into the depths of my hungry hole.

But I rarely do bareback because of STD concerns. If STDs did not exist, I'd have definitely been a cumdump, a pig who lets tens of men come into his manpussy. :D

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:D

... bottoming turns you into an insatiable sex machine.

Oh man can I relate to this thread. From pretty much the first time I got fucked, or at least very shortly thereafter, this whole thread pretty much illustrates why I'm a bottom LOL. I do agree and sympathize with the guys who can't get from toys - for me making a guy feel good and making him cum is a huge part of my pleasure. I mean yeah, I love the sensations and everything about getting my hole used and fucked, but what makes me totally bliss out is when guys attached to the cocks, I get all the pleasure I need/want from getting pumped hard.

But to OP's original point - yes "hunger" is the best way to describe it. I've got one particular fuckbud who enjoys being my go-to helper for those times when I get fucked, but am still in heat afterward and need to get dicked more. It's always a hot time, and he says the most filthy shit while my legs are in the air and his hips are slapping against me.

Cjplaydo

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I understands this thread completely. Not from toys. Just from big dick. So much I need dick that I'm crazed for it to. Especially doggy style. A long time ago I stopped stroking myself when I'm getting fucked because if I cum from stroking the amazing feeling goes away. Then I realized when I cum from getting fucked the amazing feeling doesn't go away. I ge so incredibly turned on from cumming from getting fucked and not stroking that I stay amped to please the guy fucking me and can keep getting fucked for as long as he can go at it. Or if he cums and I don't, I'll gladly wait, even on all fours, until he's ready to go again just to get more big dick in me. once I've cummed from getting fucked without stroking myself it's like every thrust is an anal gasm. I can't help myself after that and just need to be fucked. My fantasy and that a big dick guy will fuck me till he's done. Gape up my hole and invite friends over to use me. So they can tell how looses he's made me and I'll still need big dick in me.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Happens to me as well.... After I have had some really good ass play, getting fucked or playing with didlos. In about 2 hours the urge to get fucked again is intense. My ass quivers until I take matter into my own hands. The only thing that can calm that desire is to fuck my ass with on of my bigger toys. The deeper the better. I have one dildo that is 13" x 7" , I like to sit on it taking it all to base from the beginning. Feels amazing as I slide my ass down on it to the base. Then I pause for a moment, feeling it's entire length inside me. After that a series of consecutive all the way out , all the way in, nice and slow. Mixed in with some rapid plunges until my ass is throbbing and satisfied, sometimes close to blooming..... That is how I satisfy my Anal Hunger

icebergslm5506

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome to the club! For men that are stimulated by toys... It's fucking amazing. Like many men, we have this "addiction" to going bigger (bigger is better right?). My wife always comments to me that we always need a larger toy. Maybe that's a guy thing. My wife is happy with my cock. She never wants a "giant" dildo in her. Especially if my cock is ready. But guys? We love the challenge. There is a definite satisfaction when we go up in size. I fondly recall the time I finally got the big end of my Njoy 11 in me!
You’re totally right! I recently felt the urge to upgrade my dildo and got a big fat realistic 8 incher. This thing has turned me into a slut lol. That full feeling has me riding it to orgasm almost daily

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You’re totally right! I recently felt the urge to upgrade my dildo and got a big fat realistic 8 incher. This thing has turned me into a slut lol. That full feeling has me riding it to orgasm almost daily
Umm... can I watch? I'm with you on this! Anal is the one sex act that I moan pretty loud even when I'm alone! Which always brings me back to pegging... ;)

gohara

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

But especially to self-identified bottom men. I am a versatile guy. I go both ways . After topping and cumming after a satisfactory sex, I feel peaceful and my balls and prostate leave me alone for 2-3 days until they get full and urge me to cum again.

BUT,

When I bottom or use anal toys to satisfy the need to fill my ass, things are different.

Although I reach an unbearable state of orgasm by being fucked in the ass or by making myself cum with anal play, I can never feel totally satisfied! I want to take it again and again. My anus, rectum and prostate are so much aroused that I want something (a penis or a toy) to stay in me forever :D Literally. I guess you also know that feeling of extreme warmth in your ass after anal play or penetration.

It is as if my anus starts to act on its own. Always wanting and ready to take .

For example, I did some anal play two hours ago and had an amazing orgasm. But even after this much time, I still wanna take a dildo or a dick in my ass and I can feel the persisting warmth in my ass :D

I get the urge exactly like that lol love getting my ass pounded and then wake up and ride that dick again

Attachments

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

BUT,

Butt plugs are your friend!