WarriorforLife

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would like to find a guy who would enjoy loosening me up with some toys. Between eating my ass out and fucking me with P-stims, dildos and beads would be hot! Let him unleash the sexual beast from within. Plus, lots of dirty talk along the way.

Love in a Mist

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You may finish your anal play or s.th in your ass as soon as you cum. You probably try anal playing without touching your dick and give sometimes to break when you edging so that you can have plenty of time going with your ass again. Do it again and again until your scared hole satisfied.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to fuck around with t guy who had had a latex model of his penis. It was a perfect representation. He said he was curious about whether it felt the same. So, He fucked me with his dildo and then with his real dick and asked which one felt better. Well, of course it was his real dick. There is no substitute for the real thing.

damnimbi

Cherished Member
Media
Huntington Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For that... I have a 14" x 1.25" dia double that I just started exploring with. I hit 12" so far. It's like being massaged from the inside-out. I get into a meditative state when it's sliding in and out. And not being large diameter, it's pure fun!

Have to say I'm a bit envious. Actually had a girlfriend years ago that enjoyed strap on play, been a long time though....

NudeDude71

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I too enjoy anal stimulation and can never seem to get enough. It started years ago with small anal plugs, then vibrators, and now full-sized dildos and vibrating/rotating prostate stimulators.
My wife pegs me with our 8-inch strap-on and I love that well-fucked bottomed feeling. Sadly, I've never experienced a real cock inside of me. Privately from my wife, I have played with riding our small collection of dildos -- once secretly buying a thick 11-inch one to lick, suck, and play with (I love all things DICK). To my surprise with a little warm up and lots of lube, my man pussy took that 11-inch cock with ease. My own cock was plump and surged with fullness each time that fat 11-inch cock glided against my prostate and penetrated me so very deep.

NudeDude71

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Also, when my wife and I play with our toys, there are times we mutually masturbate while the other watches in enjoyment. I enjoy using prostate stimulators (vibrating, rotating, etc...), so when I'm stroking my well-lubed cock and feeling that "full" feeling of a prostate stimulator, I'll often be on my back with my legs pulled up and widely opened. That open position seems to push the prostate firmly against the toy and gives me a good 'bottoming' sensation. Often, my wife will be beside me helping hold my leg bent towards my chest - as if knowing I'm feeling good, wide open, and being fucked!
I would love to have her watch me be fucked by a man.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So guys, my question is to all men of different sexual orientations.

But especially to self-identified bottom men. I am a versatile guy. I go both ways . After topping and cumming after a satisfactory sex, I feel peaceful and my balls and prostate leave me alone for 2-3 days until they get full and urge me to cum again.

BUT,

When I bottom or use anal toys to satisfy the need to fill my ass, things are different.

Although I reach an unbearable state of orgasm by being fucked in the ass or by making myself cum with anal play, I can never feel totally satisfied! I want to take it again and again. My anus, rectum and prostate are so much aroused that I want something (a penis or a toy) to stay in me forever :D Literally. I guess you also know that feeling of extreme warmth in your ass after anal play or penetration.

Do you also feel the same need or is it just me??
How can you cope with this?

It is as if my anus starts to act on its own. Always wanting and ready to take .

For example, I did some anal play two hours ago and had an amazing orgasm. But even after this much time, I still wanna take a dildo or a dick in my ass and I can feel the persisting warmth in my ass :D

This must be a curse or something.
Use a nice butt plug. Much like you I found that when my anus was being entertained all I needed was more entertaining. The more cock I took the more I wanted and even topping didn't drive away the urge. From the time I got topped for the first time it was almost never just a one cock at a time event and I loved being used by a series of guys during and afternoon or evening and even when filled to overflowing with cum I could never turn down just one last fucker. So while the evenings were spent lusting my hole to be filled I discovered that I lost the urge if I plugged before going home, and the plug sated my desires, a sort of full, stop. So now, even years on, plugged and not lusting, unplugged and horny as hell.

Reactions: merc41 and iluvmen