Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry ladies but I have a really awkard and unpleasant question.
Im 20 y.o. and I've never had anal sex with my girlfriend, I have no experience in anal sex at all.The two of us are both willing to give it a try, but I don't want it to be an unpleasant experience.So my question is : "Are there any methods of cleaning your rectrum (and anus) and are they really that necesary for a more pleasurable,plesant anal sex?"

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Douching may not go deep enough. For me, the sensations lead to spasms, and I just can't promise the spasms won't release materials from deep in my bowels if I don't fast and give myselfa few enemas. This method must nit be employed too often because it can upset the flora of the gut, leading to needing a fecal transplant (they put someone else's shit up your ass ). But it is very effective and guarantees an empty colon and rectum that stays empty.

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

Sorry ladies but I have a really awkard and unpleasant question.
Im 20 y.o. and I've never had anal sex with my girlfriend, I have no experience in anal sex at all.The two of us are both willing to give it a try, but I don't want it to be an unpleasant experience.So my question is : "Are there any methods of cleaning your rectrum (and anus) and are they really that necesary for a more pleasurable,plesant anal sex?"

...........yes, fucking cleaning/preparation is necessary beforehand to doing any kind of ass play. Unless you're into bowel movements...........

I'm careful of what I eat the meal or two before I do any kind of ass play, I pay attention to if my stomach/etc are upset or not. I do enemas. Even if I'm "only" doing play by myself, I still am meticulous about my preparation. I'm not into shit.