Anal Internals: Share Your Thoughts

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Okay, anal sex is everywhere: some straights do it and gays kinda have to. :)wink:) As taboo as the subject may be, I want to talk about the subject of taking a load in the ass.

Whether you're male or female, what's your take on it?​

Do you do it?​

Do you like it?​

Do you try to hold it in or push it out?​

Do you fear it?​

What's it feel like to you?​

Do prepare for it?​

If you haven't done it before, would you try it? Why or why not?​

Do you have questions about it?​
Here's your chance to discuss what your experience has been. (And if you're one of those who actually fills up an ass, feel free to share your side of the story, as well.)

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well...ummm...congratulations? That's a pretty sparse story. Hope it was good for both of you.

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Whether you're male or female, what's your take on it?

Do you do it? I've done anal stimulation with a finger before. I haven't had actual anal sex.

Do you like it? Yes and no. It does feel good, but to me it doesn't feel so good as to be worth all the lube and cleanup afterwards. So mostly it's too inconvenient.

Do you try to hold it in or push it out? Hold it in I guess? Not really sure what this means.

Do you fear it? No.

What's it feel like to you? There's some kinkiness appeal to it. It feels adventurous. Physically, it just feels nice kind of like other bits that are just used for foreplay.

Do prepare for it? Yes, paranoid about something being there so clean up with a baby-wipe before hand. And lots of lube.

If you haven't done it before, would you try it? I would try it, just not yet.

Why or why not? I haven't had regular sex yet... one step at a time :p

Do you have questions about it? Not really.

Wolfhawke

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
[quote=SirNeal8;1021096]Okay, anal sex is everywhere: some straights do it and gays kinda have to. :)wink:) As taboo as the subject may be, I want to talk about the subject of taking a load in the ass.
Whether you're male or female, what's your take on it?
Do you do it?

Hell yeah, I'll do it...I'm a gay bottom after all...<grins>
Do you like it?

If it didn't feel good do you think I'd be trying to do it over and over?
Do you try to hold it in or push it out?

defintely hold it in...and go for the second load (if the guy fucking can do it...)
Do you fear it?

nahh...
What's it feel like to you?

that's a little harder to define really, it's like a soft warmth that usually hits me the same time the energy wave from the top's climax does...
Do prepare for it?

What are you meaning here...before the event by cleaning up or during sex? If it's during sex, I'll start kegeling with my ass, which will almost always trigger both of us. Other than that,what happens happens, I go with the flow and try to have the best experience with the guy as I can... the point is pleasure for both parties eh?
If you haven't done it before, would you try it? Why or why not?

LOL...too late...oink!
Do you have questions about it?

nope...it's a natural thing!
Here's your chance to discuss what your experience has been. (And if you're one of those who actually fills up an ass, feel free to share your side of the story, as well.)[/quote]

Like I mentioned before I'm usually a bottom in these things, but on those rare occasions where I've driven, I'm too busy concentrating on getting my partner to cum too that all I feel is more lubrication and an almost increasingly overstimulating bolt of pleasure (to the point of almost pain) from the head of my dick.

As a bottom, I usually can see it in the top's eyes, breathing and energy flows right before he cums, and I do feel a bit of warm wet (could be imagination) shooting up depending on how hard he cums too...
:biggrin1:

classact1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
O.K. Here's my take. I was always one of those people that said "no way", it's one way. But let me tell you, I tried it a couple of times a few years ago, maybe it was with the right guy, but it felt fantastic. And I was surprised to learn I could have an "O". It was very eye-opening.

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
These are some great responses. Thanks everyone!

Just for clarification, when I ask "Do you hold it in or push it out?" I'm talking about the cum. After it's been unloaded inside you, do you leave it in there or...not?

salvatruco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a male, love doing it, bottom. It feels great. I try to hold it, take it like a man. :)

I would fear it if it was with one of those 11 inch guys and up.
It's hard to describe. Something like "give me some more."

Yes, I prepare for it, not a lot to do. I have no questions about it. The more you do it, the more you know.

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Okay, here's a really "real" set of questions open to anyone's experience (who's to say we share the same one, eh?): Does the cum leak out? Or does it somehow absorb into/through the walls of the rectum? I mean, if you keep it in, how long does it actually stay in there?

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You're right...they don't have to. There are all sorts of ways to climax without using one's hands. However, if you're after intercourse, and you want a canal...

Thanks for the link, though. VERY interesting discussion there.

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank you. :)

And that link is great. That first guy -- besides being Adonys -- gives a shitload (pun intended) of great information.