Anal . . is it ever comfortable?

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if its painful they are doing it wrong :oops:

That's the kind of statement that makes some guys keep pressing the issue though even when their partner gives a firm no.

For some women, the difference between enjoying it and hurting is just technique. For others, it's always going to be uncomfortable and broad generalisms aren't helping them (or those guys who can't let the issue go).

Reactions: deleted924715

tasty9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd say that trying it twice isn't enough to get comfortable with anal bottoming. It took me way more tries than that to get used to it. Back when bottoming was new to me, it always was painful to some extent. Yes, you can get pleasure from that pain if you have the right outlook, but it's not really the point. Now when I bottom it just feels great. But I do a lot of yoga and have great muscle control and body awareness, and I can tell that helps.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That's the kind of statement that makes some guys keep pressing the issue though even when their partner gives a firm no.

people shouldn't 'keep pressing' any sexual request, whatever it may be.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Girls who are into anal have consistently explain the feeling to me as being about "pleasure-pain". I can't say if it hurts some people more than others, but there might also be an aspect to it of some people having different attitudes to pain. As others have said, though, using more lube might help, if you're not already using lots of lube... and obviously have guys go easy at first to let you adjust to have a cock in you ass.
If it hurts at all, I consider it isn't being done right. It is not pleasure pain for me, though I do know that feeling. The best anal ONLY feels good.

Reactions: breedinghorse

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the ongoing confusion over what is sexual organ and what is elimination tract continues to astound me

There's so many confusing things in life, aren't there?. Why can't I buy cable channels a la carte? Why do some people who look fine make themselves look worse with plastic surgery? Why do some men spend their spare time on message boards pretending to be women?

Reactions: AlteredEgo

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done anal to my lover, and she to me for the woman who feel turnabout is fair play! Yes, we both enjoy some play, but it requires extended foreplay and some serious arousal to get ready. But it is enjoyable if you lead up to it so to speak. Just "ramming it home" is a recipe for disaster.