Anal issues...any medical professionals please respond

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by sh103, Mar 21, 2010.

1. sh103

sh103 Member

Albums:
    Okay, this is not about a penis, but about my anus/rectum...

I did something incredibly stupid, I admit. I thought it would feel good to experiment with water jetting into my anus. I have an old Waterpik that is not used anymore for oral care, so I thought I'd try inserting the water jet into my anus. Big mistake. My had hit the pressure control on the handle and shot the water pressure up to full pressure. I turned it off immediately, but before I could turn it off, the strong water pressure caused a very sharp pain to the inside of my anus, probably about 2 inches inside. There was minimal blood when I expelled the water, nothing to indicate that I was bleeding to death or anything. Now, there is a very dull feeling of discomfort in that area. When I insert my finger, I can feel a small lump about the size of a pea about an inch to an inch and a half inside my anus. Have I don't some real damage? I'm 22 years old, and do not suffer from hemorrhoids or any other problems in that area. Please advise if this will be okay. I really don't want to go to the doctor with this incredibly embarrassing problem!

2. erratic

Gold Member

Sorry to say, but you really should go to the doctor. What you're describing could be any number of things - including pre-existing haemrrhoids or polyps. Besides, no credible doctor on the internet would diagnose you sight unseen. Trust me. You can also trust this: Your doctor has seen way, way crazier things than someone who played with his ass and got hurt. Spend a week working ER (which your doctor probably has) and you'll hear shit that will make your eyes cross. And besides, it's your doctor's job to be professional and help you out.

Trust me. Your problem is not as embarrassing as you think.

3. TaigaStar

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm inclined to agree with erratic, but how long ago did you do this? if it was yesterday or last week, I'd give it another week and see what's up. If you've had this for a while, definitely see a doctor.

4. beachbum1971

beachbum1971 Member

Albums:
    Sounds like you got your first hemorrhoid. If it doesn't heal in a few days, or if preparation H doesn't help, go to the doctor. I am sure many men and women have done much worse and lived to tell.

Draft saved Draft deleted