Anal Issues.....

wis

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
About a week ago I had sex with a very hung man, he was not too long just over 7.5inches long but girth was an amazing 8 inches. I just had to measure cuz I always do when I come across something extra and he was by far the thickest one I've ever seen. Anyways, he fucked the shit out of me twice and my ass got very loose. Even today, a little over a week I still feel loose. Last night one of my fuckbuddies came over and he said that I was really loose afterwards. Does anyone have the same problem?

wis

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wanna hook up with him again but I haven't seen him since. He's probably fucked many guys in the twin cities area, there gotta be someone else on this forum who has been with him??? 6.3, dark hair, manly, muscular and lots of chest hair. I bet he works in construction or in some other kind of bodily work. He said his name was Jim. If anyone read this and you went home to a guy last friday on Hennepin/E. Lake street send me a pic of the cock.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You Have Stretched That Hole To What I Call "floppy Ass Syndrom."your Fuck Buddies Will Nickname You "Peanutbutter" Because You Spread So Easily!! Here Kitty Kitty!!!!

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wanna hook up with him again but I haven't seen him since. He's probably fucked many guys in the twin cities area, there gotta be someone else on this forum who has been with him??? 6.3, dark hair, manly, muscular and lots of chest hair. I bet he works in construction or in some other kind of bodily work. He said his name was Jim. If anyone read this and you went home to a guy last friday on Hennepin/E. Lake street send me a pic of the cock.

could you possibly be referring to Jimmy/James he is about 6'1/6'2 and works part time as a construction worker in the downtown area...what do you want to know about him?