Anal Lube With Desensitizer...or wine?

MrsD9

Experimental Member
Media
I'm out of anal lube and shopping for more and just wondering if anyone knows if anal lube with "desensitizer" really works? Does it actually make a difference or is a glass of wine a better option?:rolleyes:

xDANAx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's the thing about anal lube that has any type of numbing ingredients, if you can't feel the bad, you can't feel the good either. And if you can't feel the bad, you could get seriously hurt. If a glass of wine helps you calm down and relax i'd go with that option. Relaxing during anal is completely a mental game.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
kind of defeats the purpose, no? :confused:

Pain can be avoided by loosing it out, going slow in the outset, or practicing with dick-sized objects beforehand.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you want to desensitise, it means you aren't feeling the good feelings. If you aren't feeling the good feelings, why would you want to do anal at all?

MrsD9

Experimental Member
Media
Wow, good point about getting hurt! We usually "loosen up" first with something smaller and then it takes a few minutes of going slow to start. Really I was just curious about the desensitizer, but I think I'll just stick with plain old lube!
And to the other posts: yes, of course it is enjoyable if I've gone through a whole container of lube already...good lube and starting with something smaller was key!