anal lubricant

aussiechick63: I can't remember if this has been covered or not so I'm going to ask again.
It hasn't been an issue for me before as I have only just started a relationship with my first endowed guy.
The sex is great ( just have a problem walking after for a while)
We both enjoy anal sex and the lubricant we have been using dries out too quick. What is the best one to use for anal sex?
Sorry about the question being so long winded.

beckyinfl: My boyfriend and I tried anal sex recently. Don't know how to describe it other than wow. I do relate to aussiechick's comment of not being able to walk right for a while. Hey, but you live and learn I guess. As for lubricant, we used astroglide. It seemed to work OK, but any suggestions of a better one would be appreciated.
Becky(teenywaistblonde@aol.com)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=beckyinfl link=board=sex;num=1063497451;start=0#3 date=09/14/03 at 08:45:44]My boyfriend and I tried anal sex recently. Don't know how to describe it other than wow.[/quote]

Becky, I'm sure many readers here remember your boyfriend's dimensions. I don't mean to be indelicate, but your post brings to mind certain discussions on the board. Did you find it easier to accommodate your boyfriend anally or vaginally? Apparently experiences differ, and I'm curious to know what the verdict is in your case.

beckyinfl: Well if you remember my b/f's dimensions, you must know that any sex requires a bit of patience, but you're right... experience and getting used to things help. I can still take him more easily in my vagina than anally. We have only started to try anal. I enjoyed anal with other guys, but they weren't nearly as big as my b/f. We have enjoyed anal the couple of times we did it, but as I said in my first post, it did make me sore after and was very intense. Not something we would do every day or I could not walk..lol.

sudas: I've heard people say they owe a "thank you" to the ex-boyfriend who taught his woman how to like anal. I guess that especially applies when one has a large penis!

I read this thread before your latest post, and didn't think you'd be a pro if you'd just started. But hey, if you've done it before, then I see how you'd be willing and able to take the big guy anally- and like it! So many women seem to say about anal: "yuck, no way, it'd hurt too much," etc. How would you say your attitude compares to some of the gay guys' comments about learning to enjoy taking big ones, anally?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It is funny how some take to anal better than others. I have had some who take it no problem the very first time and those who still can't after a dozen times. My ex-wife was a virgin (all three holes) when I meet her and I fucked her ass before her pussy. We had good anal sex during our marrage, but only once every other week because I do take a very long time to orgasm. So, 30+ minutes of hard anal every other week was not a problem for her.

sudas: Hey, that's something I haven't read on this forum: a woman who gave anal before vaginal sex. You're welcome to post a long, detailed story about that experience, if you like.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can give the whole story, with graphic detals, but I will give the "reader digest" version. She was 18 and a virgin. I meet her at my work. The 2nd date we ended up in bed. She told me she was a virgin and the most she had done was kiss and petting. She wanted to remain a virgin till she was married. I told her that I respect that and I would just perform oral on her. I did this and fingered both her pussy and ass. After I made her cum, she let me play with her ass some more. She wanted to do something for me, but my cock is too thick for her to suck on. (the downfall of small mouth and large girth) Well, I had her ass taking 3 fingers and I told her I would be very gentle. I must have taken 20 min. to get it all the way in. Once it was in, I went for about 15 min. before I came. I ass fucked her about 4 more times in the next week. She gave me her pussy after that.

hotman24901: I have not found anything that works really good. My woman and I have quit trying to have anal sex because she says it hurts too much. I have only been able to get the head of my penis and about one inch inside her when we have anal sex. We have tried many times and she wants to have anal sex but she says its too painfull. Good luck in your efforts to try.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Have you tried anal toys to loosen her up? Start with a small butt plug (one no bigger around than a finger) and SLOWLY work her up to ones that have girth equal to your penis. Now, this may take weeks or months, but Once she has had it, she will want to do it regularly.