Anal Masturbation Dildos

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Long&Thick, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Long&Thick

Long&Thick New Member

Okay, I'm in the market for an anal masterbation dildo. I've seen several videos on Xtube, and heard testimonials if you will about the subject and was getting a little curious about it. I'm not looking for a huge dildo, or even a butplug for that matter. Something slim, to medium if you know what I mean.Also easily inserted with a little astroglide or some other lubricant and easily cleaned. I am a little nervous in asking this because I'm normally pretty private about my sexual habits, but you gotta break out some time right? So why not here :smile: . I also thought of asking here because I would prefer not to go to the local Hustler store and be milling around the store for an hour trying to find a dildo. Advice and help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks a bunch!

2. bones12

bones12 New Member

Try adammale.com

They have a very good selection and ship very discreetly. I've had good experience with that site.

3. Long&Thick

Long&Thick New Member

Shipping discretley, hmm that wont work. On account of I still live in my parents house. Since I live so close to UC, why pay the extra 5 or 6 thousand dollars for room and board?

4. buddy629

buddy629 Member

Albums:
    1. Lube is essential for any anal penetration. Period.

2. Remember, fingers first. Always prep your ass with some lubed fingers. When you can get 2 inside, then your ready for a dildo/dick/safe object of your choice.

3. When your inside, for maximum pleasure, aim for your prostate gland...especially when your about to cum. Your eyes will spin around like a slot machiene when you cum.

5. clarkma86

clarkma86 New Member

Albums:
    I ordered a dildo and, though I wasn't too worried about people going OMG WTF IS THIS, it arrived in a plain brown box with some person's name on the return address instead of "Dildos 'r Us" (or something equally incriminating) so you probably don't have anything to worry about. Unless your parents are super duper nosy. Maybe order a DVD from amazon at the same time and when the box comes and your folks go "WHAT'S IN THE BOX!?" and you say "just a DVD" (Just a thought).

As for the actual dildo, my advice is to be wary of the head. My dildo isn't very large but the head is pronounced and it makes it rather uncomfortable at times, sadly.

6. buddy629

buddy629 Member

Albums:
    If your not going to buy one in a shop, and you can't have it shipped discreetly to your house....then, what is plan C?

7. Long&Thick

Long&Thick New Member

No no I plan on going to a shop, I just didn't want to go and be walking around the isle ways for an hour trying to find a dildo for anal penetration..maybe its just me but I think thats kinda weird.

8. dudepiston

dudepiston New Member

Yep I'd advise going to a shop and asking the cute girl or guy behind the counter for advice, though I'm not so bold as to do that usually. But for the record it's not weird or creepy at all to walk around a sex shop & SHOP, hey as long as you don't have it unzipped I don't see the problem there. We have to shop for this stuff, just like we do other stuff. OR maybe you don't usually do the shopping in the family? :rolleyes:

9. catman

Gold Member

well, just go into the shop and 'wander'....circle that aisle...

and heck- a lot of folks can get 'overwhelmed' in that place- most sex stores do not 'judge'- they just want your money and no hassles.. Or you could go by the store and make a 'recon' visit.... you dn't have to buy the first time you go by...

I have had good luck with (of all places) Ebay (adult area)

other advice- start small.

also I have found getting a dildo/plug with a BASE helps (no fear of it 'slipping in')

10. Pjurlover

Pjurlover New Member

Albums:
    Why not try one of these?

Welcome to Celebritybuttplugs.com™

My personal fave is "George Dubya Tush" -- btw an application has been filed in the US Patent & Trademark Office to register this name as a U.S. Trademark, for use on buttplugs. No kidding.

11. Pjurlover

Pjurlover New Member

Albums:
    Okay, seriously:

I agree with the post that says ask a cute M or F behind the counter. There's no need to be embarassed with them -- they work with these items and are probably into the merch and can give you an informed opinion.

And once you get there you may enjoy the experience. I've found it to be quite titillating to talk with a cute person about the pleasures or one item versus another -- and they've enjoyed it, too. Part of their job is to make people more relaxed and comfortable with toys. I imagine that's one reason it would be fun to work in such a place ;-)

Happy shopping,

12. Magnum10x2

Magnum10x2 Member

Albums:
    Try COLT – and get a few different sizes

13. Long&Thick

Long&Thick New Member

What is this Colt? I googled it and I'm pretty sure its not a gun, nor a horse. :smile:

14. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Honestly..get bigger than you think you want and dont be intimidated by the size

I was scared about size to begin with but bought a 8.5x5 vibrator and i have no problems taking it anal, just keep it somewhat thin and you will be fine.

And yes, lube is essential

Draft saved Draft deleted