Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's my favorite way to have sex, but not the only way. Alone, though I love to play with my toys (as I think my pics on this site can attest), I also love to just JO. Though I will say this: when using toys, I don't jerk off. I just ride until I cum.

Marse

Superior Member
Media
519995-1478662398-251a25f0cabbd35644ac2a2e9a0c112d.gif

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's not the only way I cum or the only way I enjoy sex.......but I certainly prefer and crave being anally penetrated.....and cumming in this manner. The orgasms are just so damn intense and powerful....almost addictive.......overwhelming physical and emotional pleasure.....

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd have to say - yeah. Whenever I hooked up with a guy I loved the kissing and foreplay and with some even got into rimming. Oral never really did anything for me and I was always, "Ok, suck for a minute then let's fuck." The physical and emotional pleasure of being inside a man, or having him inside you, is just incredible and to feel your sperm squirt into him is amazing and to watch his cock spurt because of what you did for him...*gulp*!

Analslut222

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
After my first anal orgasm i was hooked and slowly but surely ive become more and more addicted to anal sex, chasing that feeling when you feel your ass start to spasm, milking the cock buried deep inside it, fuck!!! I love it so much. My cock stays limp when i cum, oozing with so much sticky cum, its heaven. That's why im willing to spend a few hours fucking my ass instead of a few minutes stroking my cock. I really don't even care if i get to cum, so long as my hole gets a good hard pounding. Im happy to admit it, IM A DIRTY LITTLE ANAL SLUT!! and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Matt_L

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After my first anal orgasm i was hooked and slowly but surely ive become more and more addicted to anal sex, chasing that feeling when you feel your ass start to spasm, milking the cock buried deep inside it, fuck!!! I love it so much. My cock stays limp when i cum, oozing with so much sticky cum, its heaven. That's why im willing to spend a few hours fucking my ass instead of a few minutes stroking my cock. I really don't even care if i get to cum, so long as my hole gets a good hard pounding. Im happy to admit it, IM A DIRTY LITTLE ANAL SLUT!! and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Hahaha! Good on you!!!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
[photo="medium"]1124817[/photo] :D
That is so hot.....feels wonderful......cock hard and throbbing.......precum flowing.....I really enjoy sitting down on my dildo, completely inserted in my ass...then riding, grinding and thrusting my hips with the dildo deep inside.........god it feels so damn good......

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
totally agree with your sentiment. i have a hungry ass that needs to be stuffed and played with for hours whereas my cock will only take a few minutes of pleasure. Like you i am a DIRTY ANAL SLUT that needs filling on a regular basis!

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

That fully describes me as well. Some mornings i will ride an oversize dildo as soon as I wake up and fuck the piss out of me.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nice thread. I understand that there are some men who want nothing to do with being anally penetrated. And then there are those men who tried it and had a bad experience. But for many, once they tried it; had a nice, positive experience; and felt the powerful orgasms many of us have from or while being anally penetrated---we are then "hooked"....for many (myself included) now our favorite way to have an orgasm......love it. Peace.

Reactions: Curiousguyonthedl