anal orgasm

Coctober

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Today I was fingering my ass while masturbating, and when I was cumming, my ass felt like it had an orgasm! Has this happened to anybody before?

SouthernSpunk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Did you ejaculate? Did you have a fluid emission without the throbbing?

It's very possible to have an emission/ejaculation from just tapping the prostate directly, or just massaging the area. I am not a fuck-bottom so I have not experience it from another's penetration, but I have done it to myself and it is indescribable.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You may have been experiencing the muscle spasms that accompany orgasm. If you were touching your prostate the feeling might have been more intense. It's happened to me before that while cumming my prostate was being touched/massaged and the orgasm felt like it was coming from all angles!

azpierced

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There is such a thing as an anal orgasm. I've have many and they're wonderful! It's a bit different than a traditional ejaculatory orgasm. It feels like waves of pleasure going up and down my body and are accompanied by spasms. Most of the time an ejaculatory orgasm is primarily cock focused, whereas an anal orgasm is more whole body. Sometimes I ejaculate a bit with an anal orgasm sometimes not. The cool thing about these orgasms is that I can easily have them over and over again!

SouthernSpunk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There is such a thing as an anal orgasm. I've have many and they're wonderful! ... The cool thing about these orgasms is that I can easily have them over and over again!

Damn, that's interesting. Would never have known that, thanks.

Is there a specific girth, or technique that makes it happen? It's the first I've heard of it, so it must be rare.

Last edited:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I refer to it as an "assgasm", and have been known to provoke them frequently. It's usually a combination of physical intensity and emotional intensity combined with that odd curve to the right that just seems to hit all the right spots.

The last time I induced as assgasm in someone, he was rendered speechless for several minutes; it was a personal best for both of us.

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are so right my friend. Thats the best part of being topped....:smile:
There is such a thing as an anal orgasm. I've have many and they're wonderful! It's a bit different than a traditional ejaculatory orgasm. It feels like waves of pleasure going up and down my body and are accompanied by spasms. Most of the time an ejaculatory orgasm is primarily cock focused, whereas an anal orgasm is more whole body. Sometimes I ejaculate a bit with an anal orgasm sometimes not. The cool thing about these orgasms is that I can easily have them over and over again!

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh yeah, had that many times... The 1st time it dealt like a cross between pure pleasure and my anal muscles going mad.. Over time i've learnt to love it, and achieve it without cumming so I can do it many times.. Always get a head rush when it happens lol

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I experienced my first assgasm the first time I was fucked. It was shocking and an almost out-of-body experience. It was a whole body explosion that rocked my world. Makes me hard just thinking about it.

I think I had some... very intense feeling, quite a long feeling compared with a regular cumshot orgasm, shaky legs after it, but oh so nice. :rolleyes: